Monday, June 05, 2006

Reject Chop

At some point or other, we have all face rejection. It doesn’t matter how fabulous, sexy or smart I am, there are people who won’t like me for me. But that’s really a good thing because there is no other way to know I'm that good. Seriously.

Being the seriously good party animal that I am, on Saturday I went to Liquid. By the way, Liquid is the local gay club to those of you who uneducated in deviant ways.

Since I wasn’t driving, before I went, I started drinking Michael Jackson style. That is, I poured out half a tin of lime juice and toped it off with “a little” Absolut Vodka whiles waiting for a couple of younger podium queens to gather. Sure I offered some to the boys, but they really weren’t easily fooled. That and they had a bottle of their own.

Upon reaching, the first face I recognized was Wil’s fabulous boyfriend. Expecting to bump into him again later, I did a polite greeting and went on my arrival rounds. But I never did see his well groped (by wil) ass again. The next face in the crowd I did recognize was my ex, Ruggy.

AJ: Hello how have you been?

Ruggy: Good. Since I know you will be honest with me, does this hairstyle look bad on me?

AJ: Honestly, all these years, no matter how bad your haircut, I’ve lied to you & told you it looks good. Bend over (bitch) and let me see if it hides your bald spot…

Yeap. Still some residual hate there. I suppose I’m not expected to be nice him. Civilized maybe, but not nice. Since its only been like 6 months since the break up, I am unsurprisingly still a bit bitter & missing him.

Next to him was my new favorite unassuming slut & his new friend.

Unassuming Slut: SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!

AJ: Me a slut? Please! You are the slut, SLUT!

Unfortunately, we were both right. If anything, I’d think it was our slutty ways that brought us closer together. Still, that doesn’t mean I’d ever admit it to his unassumingly slutty face. Suddenly, out of nowhere I was ambushed.

Pimply tit bitch: Oh my God! What’s this? *Rubs my tummy*

AJ: Well, yeah, I have a tummy. It isn’t that bad. Haven’t you ever been pregnant? (Hasn’t any pathetic & very desperate bloke ever knocked you up in a drunken stupor?)

Pimply tit bitch: No! Noone wants my smelly cibai (pussy).

I expected as much. Any skank ho going about feeling strangers stomachs must be pretty desperate for action.

The next boy to turn up was my favorite home(town) boy, Weeshiong.

AJ: Hey sexy, meet my friends. *Grabs Weeshiong’s ass, only to find the lines of normal briefs.

Weeshiong: Hello AJ’s posse.

AJ: Weeshiong, I really expect you to be more of a G-string kind of boy, perky butt and all.

Weeshiong: No la. I’m a good boy…

PFfft! YEAH RIGHT! I was a good boy too for the rest of the night. Spent some time on the podium. Spent some time in the crowd. Spent some time groping ass. Spent some money on drinks & subsequently wasted it by breaking the glass in a drunken stupor. That’s as much as I can remember. I dare say I kissed a guy or two, but who really keeps track on these things?

Sometimes I feel pretty, wanted & loved. Sometimes I feel damaged, rejected & lonely. The important thing it to take it all in good stride & move on with life. Surely, I have much more problems to deal with than a larger-than-socially-acceptable tummy. But if I was to dwell on every single thing wrong with my life, I would never be seen in public. And I would never have any fun.


There's a little black spot on the sun today
It's the same old shit as yesterday
There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
There's a skanky ass hag and the bitch won't stop

I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
But it's my destiny to be the queen of pain

AJ Ft Alanis Morrisette ~ King Of Pain

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Podium queens?! * blushes * . Not really lah! :P . Someone's been offering a certain someone information about me eh? hehe ;)

Drew

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still love u!!

and u really hv to teach me how to grope asses...

1d

8:18 PM  
Blogger Xavier said...

ahhh... nice night out yeah, going to the MR. LQ or not coming friday night?

let me remember this right eye of urs well, just in case i nampak.. haha

10:45 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

please la xavier, you would more likely recognize me by my pink feather boa... *wink*

1:05 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

of course it's love not hate!who else would bring me three lovingly homebaked muffins to LQ?!

hehe

xx carnie

9:38 PM  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

:-) Fun

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home