Thursday, March 16, 2006

AJ Turns 25 Again....

Ahhem... Happy Birthday To ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

It looks like a good day. Work mates buying me Japanese lunch & my goat friend is coming over with soupy noodles & a strawberry sundae. Sure my initial plan involved eating a whole baked cheese cake by myself but its not gonna happen with my nose oozing like a teenage lesbian in the girls locker room, my throat more worn than my ass after cycling & my coughs more vivid & more frequent than my dirty thoughts of naked men.

Yeap, i'm sick. But I do hope to be better in time for Saturday's Tiesto Rave! Because if I'm not, I'm going there sick anyway!

Its ridiculous that I can fall sick! Everyday, I eat a whole host of health supplements (either given to me by my employers or bought with my employee discount) that are supposed to keep me strong and healthy! Baaah! I say! Baah!
The list goes something like:~

5 Wheat Grass Tablets
2 Vitamin C tablets
2 Probiotic Bacteria Capsules
1 Spirulina + Other Blue Green Algae Capsule
1 Detoxifying Herbs Capsule
1 Male Horniness Enhancing Herbs Capsule
1 Anti Cholesterol Herbs Capsule
1 Halibut Liver Oil Softgel
1 Vitamin E Softgel
1/2 Super Mega Extra Strong Multi Vitamin & Mineral Tablet


And still here I am, in the office, with used tissues overflowing the waste basket. Dammit! On other days I dont mind falling sick but not today! Not my birthday! And not during the week of the rave! Oh well, atleast I get to be grouchy & needy. And since I can't be prosecuted today, let me just say I broke my sex sabatical about 3 weeks ago. Yeah those male horniness enhancing herbs were effective.



You can travel the world
But you can't run away
From the person you are in your heart
You can be who you want to be
Make us believe in you
Keep all your light in the dark
If you're searchin for truth
You must look in the mirror
And make sense of what you can see
Just be
Just be

They say learning to love yourself
Is the first step
That you take when you want to be real
Flying on planes to exotic locations
Won't teach you
How you really feel
Face up to the fact
That you are who you are
Nothing can change that belief
Just be
Just be

'cause now I know
It's not so far
To where I go
The hardest part
Is inside me
I need
To just be
Just be

Just be
Just be

Just be

I was lost
And I'm still lost
But I feel so much better

'cause now I know
It's not so far
To were I go
The hardest part
Is inside me
I need
To just be
Just be

Tiesto ~ Just Be

22 Comments:

Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

Happy Birthday. Be careful of what you popped into your mouth. I read of a scientific research done by the Swedish governement and it says that popping artificial Vitamin C (something like that) actually increase your risk of getting cancer!

11:09 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear AJ,
Happy Birthday to You!

Male Horniness Enhancing Herbs Capsule? Honey, you don't need that!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Happy birthday chickadee!

Why are you even at work??

Birthdays are compulsory holidays you know.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Haiya, ter-pressed send.

Horny Goat Weed!

Just wanted to say that.

1:51 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

By the way, aren't you just turned 18? :)

2:00 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Used tissues in the waste basket reminded me of something else ... especially after that lesbian comment. :oD

Belated happy birthday, AJ. :o)

3:27 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks ya'll for the well wishes! You guys are the best... Funny sick perverts, but the best...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Happy birthday and hope ya feel better for the rave. Although I'm sure that the healing properties of Tiesto will help.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Burf-day, sayang !

*wink*,
ed

4:06 AM  
Blogger MrBunnyBan said...

Wow. That's a lot of supplements.

Happy birthday! And get well soon.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Oooo, Happy Birthday, AJ!! I'm sorry you're sick, that blows (pun not intended), but I hope it's a fabulous birthday for you anyway!

Aimee

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you crazy horny gorgeous little thing!

May you always be hot and fertile..muax!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Happy Birthday!

What a coincidence we're both 25 again this month!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Happy Birthday! Did you catch the cold when you had sex?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Happy birthday dear. So young and wise!!

Who the heck is mellon boi?

6:30 PM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

That means I shud be 23 this year. YAY!

10:13 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Been a lil loopy with all the meds so I've been out of sorts...

Tete~ There are even cancer causing compounds in brocolli. So I way the good & bad of everything & do what I think best! Besides 50%Discount ok!!

Mike~ I know I don't need them, but I couldnt resist to see if I can be hornier than I am now!

Spot~ You can say GOAT all you want! Its very much encouraged in my little corner of cybaa space...

Fuckkit~ I've actually given up smoking for 3 days so I can rave in good health! Wooo!!

Ed~ Ur winks are always so timely..

Nr Bunnyban~ Thanks! Ur not a furry, are you?

Aimee~ Thanks a bunch, especially for the new blow joke..

Jups~ Same to you! Well atleast until a time you don't want any more children...

Wil~ Its all them lady's cake I tell you, keeps ladies, like us, young..

Jay~ I didnt get the cold during sex. I suspect another blogger I had dinner with last weekend passed it to me..

wJee~ If I told ya it wouldn't be fun any more would it. The hint tho, is that he is like fresh toufu..

quik~ Next year I may actually turn 24! So please make adjustments accordingly to your age too... lol

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about be lated birthday wish. But, Happy Birthday! I am absolutely sure it's a fantabulous age. 25 is really great. I am envious. :) Enjoy your beautiful years to come!

6:47 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Ye Gods. How many pills do you take?

Paul

7:51 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks boys... Tonite, I'm ready to paaarty!

Shigeki~ No problems with the lateness, I'm glad you still stop by once in a while!

Paul~ Aw paul we didnt even touch my allergy pills or the flu meds I'm taking now too...

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY (extremely belated, I'm sorry!) BIRTHDAY, you randy OLD thing!!!!!! You better enjoy being on the right side of 30 (sorry Jay and Paul, lol) while you still can. *Gives you a sloppy wet kiss*

4:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks Jamie, u tha bomb... or a zebra, which ever works best!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home