Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Untrue Calling

"Hello?"

"Hi, sorry for not answering your call just now. Just had a long day at work."

"Hey, its ok.Anyways, how is your surveying going?"

"..."

"The reason I called is to see if you can return the other day's favour and help me with my survey...."

"Sure, when?"

"Tomorrow good, say 9-ish?"

"Okay, I'll call you then."

"Wanna come out join me & goat for dinner?"

"Tell you what, I'll call you in a while..."

"Its okay, I've herd that all before..."

Not to b*tch but I seriously have herd that "i'll call you right back" line far too often. They never do call back. I never believe it when someone says they will call me back. I'm not sure if its because I'm such a colourful person or if that they are afraid of confrontation.

The only problem is when someone else says it & truly means it, I totally discount it, missing out opportunities. I may have even missed an opportunity to get to know Mellon Boy better. He is one of Wjee's extra cute & blur friends. Oh yeah, fucking hot bod & skin the colour of toufu (yes we orientals believe toufu is all good).
Whatever. I just know I can't depend on anyone anymore. Ok well, maybe I forgot myself. I sort of can depend on myself... Right?


You have become
What you have always been
Life figuring out
Rephrase your vision

No words I can speak
A path should been chosen
All trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are

Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again

Deep within me
Turn all the secret stones
Voice of fields
Breathing when love holds
Still no word we can speak
A path should been chosen
But all trembling track
She lead us back and here
the guts are

Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again
You gotta believe that
Love comes again
Just when I booked in none of her
Love can come again

Tiesto ~ Love Comes Again

3 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Wah, your birthday coming up soon!

Paul

11:36 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

I know, I hate that too. He just doesn't have the balls to say what he wants. Take it or leave it, Goddamnedit!

Honey, of course you can depend on yourself...no, you HAVE TO depend on yourself. Who else you want to depend on? God?!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Dosing valtrex Thyroid hair loss endocrinologist mazda Music3a the drugstore tableture Developing internet marketing software strategy0a Countrywide foreclosure home loan Ativan liver function Pictures of generic brands of adderall Viper car alarm remote replacements Accounting big 4 payday+advance+daly+city+california Truck camper water filters B2b payment online auto insurance cheap ontario Kia turkiye guranteed approval payday advances

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home