Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Hate Evil Clowns!

Actually I don't but its really fun to annoy people by saying it. In the past, when some one caught me off guard the first thing I said to them was "don't do that-la... You know I hate evil clowns." But there are other things that sort of frighten my little girl soul & make me be even more 'vocal'.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most frightening for me, I fear being embarrassed & looking silly the least. I've taken pictures in all of the funniest places in all the funniest positions like posing like a mermaid on a rock. When caught off guard, I do squeal but then I laugh it off quick.

At 3 there are pests like roaches, centipedes & bed bugs. A quick "Aaaaaah!" And I flee for my life.

At 4 there is the idea of driving down a highway & suddenly a car comes tumbling towards me. It spins & rolls all over the palace. I break but its still too fast. What that happened to me, my heart beat was so fast it sounded almost like a hummingbird. But the sound was totally drowned by the "Nooooooooo!"

Then at 7 there things like fire, criminals, natural disasters & being caught by the cops. I have survived some minor encounters with these. They usually cause me to curse non stop.

But nightmares are at no 10. Dreams where I imagine I die slowly alone, I lose a leg, I get HIV or I am haunted. They make me scream like Mariah Carey when some one takes food away from her. Obviously no one has successfully taken any food from her but you can imagine, can't you? Or is it just me? Am I over imaginative?

Thankfully no one was in bed with me to catch my performances. Then I'd be embarrassed...
"Eep!"

7 Comments:

Blogger hrugaar said...

I don't really like clowns at all ... definitely something sinister about them, though I'd probably only rate them a 3 or 4 on the scary scale.

Watching you scream as you perform in bed? Now there's a thought, AJ. ;oP

5:47 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Hahaha...at 10 for me is having in bed with Mariah Carey!

Seeing roaches is closely followed behind.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Clowns are a good 8 or 9 on the scary scale for me and they dont even have to be evil.

My big number 10 is spiders, but only spiders. Other creepy crawlies dont bother me.

I'm tough, me ;)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. You are cute, AJ. But I guess I am not afraid of roaches (as I kill them with massive force as much as I can), clowns? hmmm....

I guess you need to scream and moan for another reason when you are in bed, sweetie. :-)

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't visited your blog for awhile as I was super busy. Sorry!!!! la-.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Show the picture of you as little mermaid ler...pwiti pwease?

9:47 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

hrugaar~ clowns are evil but lets explore this idea of you & i in bed...

mikey~ if mariah was in a bed, there wouldnt be place for anyone else! so don't worry, it won't happen.

fuckkit~ I'm afraid of spiders in a sensible way. If they have big red glowing fangs, i leave them alone.

shigeki~ ur too good at using the la, la!

spot~ somethings are best kept private. But if you show me urs, i'll show u mine :P

9:26 PM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

AJ dear, if you saw me in bed beside you it would probably rank as an 8 or 9 on the scary scale, I'm really not that pretty! OTOH, there would still be plenty of room left in the bed, unlike having big Mariah there, lar. :oD

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home