Saturday, March 04, 2006

Pulsating AJ

Hey, it’s been awhile. I’ve been sort of busy as a headless chicken at work. And well, after gym, America’s Next Top Model occupies my nights. Didn’t feel like posting but I did read posts & comments from you guys. Everyone was right, in their own way. Especially Wjee, who recognized his story in the last part of the post.

Been occupied, over occupied even. Been forgetting important things to do and can’t see things right in front of me. Could be just fatigue screwing with my mind but its more likely to with urges & thoughts.

Feeling extra bitchy at the wrong times.

To my colleague said comments like “Your pants look different…”
“Nice right? They are Egyptian…”
“They have lots of cotton there…. Possibly even enough to cover you xl-*ss”

Lady in her 40s cuts cue at the supermarket “Clearly its that time of the month for her. You can tell by how her skin has broken out. The pimple on her chin is especially nasty. But most old farts like her have long hit menopause and tend to be patient enough to stand and wait in line.”

And flirting at the wrong times.
At the supermarket checkout counter with the remotely cute but clear straighter than the line to the little lady’s room (girls do usually line up properly don’t they?). “Use-la the big bags. The big ones are good. I like big, don’t you like big?”

Nice married looking gentleman at the gym locker. “I’m just going to pull my clothes out of the locker ok? Just a sec.” “Okay” “Cool. We can share. There enough space for us to share. It isn’t too tight or anything like that…”

Even forgetting at the wrong times.
At the office. “Where is my document? Did you take my document? Is it on your table? I thought I saw it by the printer….. Oh yeah, here it is, right in front of me… Heh… But you usually take them and hide them don’t you? Heh?”

At home. “I can’t find my hand phone? Did you take it? It was by the couch…. Oh wait its in my room. No its here… In my pocket.”

But yeah feeling is better than not feeling. At least I know I still have a pulse.




There's so much more to know
I guess I'll die another day
It's not my time to go

For every sin, I'll have to pay
A time to work, a time to play
I think I'll find another way
It's not my time to go

I'm gonna avoid, the cliché
I'm gonna suspend, my senses
I'm gonna delay, my pleasure
I'm gonna close, my body now
Madonna ~ Die Another Day

11 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

What a skanky flirt! You're almost as bad as me.

Paul

11:41 AM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

I forget like you do, and I accuse. Until yes, I find it in my pocket ;)

2:16 AM  
Blogger hrugaar said...

Sounds like you're way too busy, do try to get some rest.

But I do like the supermarket flirt. ;oP

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i am just wondering whether you are driving a blue proton saga?

9:50 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ ur the skankiest flirt of all!

fuckkit~ like you I am never to blame for other's mistakes

hrugaar~ if you wanna practice the flirt, there is always paul, or me...

anon~ Nopes not a saga..

12:42 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

paul~ ur the skankiest flirt of all!

fuckkit~ like you I am never to blame for other's mistakes

hrugaar~ if you wanna practice the flirt, there is always paul, or me...

anon~ Nopes not a saga..

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

That reminds me of an episode of Friends, where Monica thinks her cleaning lady has stolen her bra. "You mean the bra you're wearing?" Rachel asks her.

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://uprujmyg.com/motg/yipw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://htkbqudx.com/ypqv/xvlx.html]Cool site[/url]

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://uprujmyg.com/motg/yipw.html | http://suuppxpf.com/toee/omvn.html

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home