Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Runaway with me My Love!

Ruggy asked me to runaway with him last night.

Yawn... What a wonderful idea! We could pack our bags and leave this place for good. But shouldnt we have left yesterday?

And just like that he pretended to sulk when I pretended not to take him seriously. Seriously. I would love to runaway with him, except two things. First thinggy, where would we run to? Second thinggy, I don't think loving him that much is healthy.

Certain things that have been said, and even more so those that haven't have caused me to come to the conclusion- my relationship needs to be treated as something temporary & as a passtime. Because thats just what it is, a passtime. Horrible doesn't it sound?

Not as horrible as some off the things I've herd about my relationship from ruggy. There is only one person I have dared shared the truth with and no, he doesnt have hooves. Still I'm holding back from him extra details. I got myself into this mess, I'll get myself out. No way I could admit to my dellusional thoughts & how bloody different they were/are from ruggy's.

No. He still loves me.
He says he does.
He says so.
He claims so.
He acts so.
So what if he is ok with our relationship? There is more. Men are jerks. I'm not about to hate him, but I don't think I can love him very much either. We are good together, but I somehow know, as much as he does & admits to, we will never possibly stay together forever. So running away would be great. Provided I have some security I will make it out there by myself when the time comes. I'm still in love, just not as much. Ruggy is smart. Ruggy is beatiful. Ruggy is mine. Until he runs away...


Got up early, found something's missing
My only name.
No one else sees but I got stuck,
And soon forever came.
Stopped pushing on for just a second,
Then nothing's changed.
Who am I this time, where's my name?
I guess it crept away.

Andain~ Beautiful Things.

3 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

Love is simple yet complicated; sweet yet painful at times. But it's better to love than not to at all.

Hang on there you lovers!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Guess these are the truth sometimes huh?

But then again, if you really believe in such a way, then it will eventually happen you know! Be more positive while you still have him! :D

*hugs*

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home