Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Alcoholic not-so Annonymous

Ever watched Urban Legends, the movie? There is also the sequel but thats beyond the point. Why I mentioned it is because there have been many local tales that have sort of become their own urban legends. Too possible to ignore but too grusome to believe fully. For example the guy who drank a whole bottle of cheap vodka (RM20 = USD5). After he finished it he started puking and well, he ended up in the hospital & could never drink again.

Recently I herd that story again. but it was about this guy who I grew up with and imagining him puking his guts out was funny, because he has a comical face. And well I didnt take it seriously...

Until my cousin explained how he no longer dared call the fella to drink alcohol anymore because it was really freaky the night he puked dark, clotted blood. They thought it was just normal puke at first untill the guy passed out & continued puking... The blood got everywhere. On his face, on his shirt & on his pants.... Too grusome to believe, eh?

Well its a real story. And somehow I don't feel so bad about being a cheap drunk. I guess sticking to one drink a night is enough of a buzz. Drinking assorted alcohols in excess could make me a real legend...




I get knocked down
But I get up again
You’re never going to
Keep me down
Puking the night away
Puking the night away
He drinks a whisky drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink..
Chumawamba~ Tubthumping

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my good god! That's so freaky. He was alright some time after that????

Well, I drink.... drink.... and drink.. geez. But I am heading off to drinking later tonight. :-) Juxtaposition...

8:43 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

well lets just say the doctor told him not to drink anymore for awhile.. too much damage....

11:43 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Cool...was that on Halloween?

Btw, happy Halloween Jane!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

You've probably heard me say it before but: "I'm never touching alcohol again!" ;p

3:13 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

mikey: actually that was about a month ago... happy halloween to you too

chris: its really ok if you do it in moderation

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Drivers plotters roland Subaru plant storeroom Size clostridium botulinum Booty lesbos Canadian mortgage broker application under cabinet wine glass holder suzuki katana seat parts What's in vicodin Springfield toyota lithia Suzuki egr ferrari porsche fibromyalgia medications arthritis pain relief painsufferer.com 1987 suzuki lt300e lt Low cost childrens furniture amateurs voyeurs gratuit Hair removal meadowhall sheffield Vie en colocation

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home