Monday, October 24, 2005

Meeting Expectations

Monday is here again! Oddly enough still bushed! Jugling is not my forte. Barely had any time to myself last week (and almost everyweek) because:-

  1. Working full time (5.5 days a week)
  2. Studying part time (2 nights a week)
  3. Freelance writing (6 hours a week)
  4. Maintaining family ties (4 hours a week)
  5. Keeping friends close (4 hours a week)
  6. Having a boyfriend (3 nights a week)
  7. Going to the gym (2 nights a week)

Well, umm... what I'm really trying to say is~ I can't blog away my time anymore! I'll be updating less. & maybe its a good thing my TV blew up, more time to concentrate on other issues. Ciao till then honeys!



When the day is done
And the world is sleeping
And the moon is on its way to shine
All your friends are gone
You thought were so worth keeping
You feel you don’t belong
But you don’t know why

And everytime you hear the rolling thunder
You turn around before the lightening strikes
And does it ever make you stop and wonder
If all your good times pass you by

Sheryl Crow ~ Good is Good

16 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

I never watch tv, it's a waste of time.

We'll miss you sweetie! Remember to blog whenever you're free.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

oh... 3 times a week. Hmmm.. rabbitting, i presume.

good luck with ur studies.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make it 5 times a week for your boy, dude.

I don't watch TV either because I don't own one. :-(

You seem to be busy but don't get too tired! oh what the hell, you are still young unlike me..

7:20 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

poor boyfriend!!! he only gets the nights?! it's so much better in the day though, darling

7:54 PM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

We like to read you more. Keep writing more often.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Awww... well good luck with all your stuff and things... be sure to come back i once in awhile to keep us updated! *hugs* ;_;

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Well it's good that you know where your time goes. Mine is more like Work - 8 hours, Sleep - 10 hours, Eat - 2 hours, Travel - 2 hours, Internet - 2 hours.

Sigh.

5:21 AM  
Blogger savante said...

The boyfriend gets three nights only?

Paul

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That sounds like a pretty productive life to me :)

Much as I enjoy your blog, I gotta say: blogging's fun but freelance writing pays! Keep it up

9:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Update!

Still using my lunch time to nap.

Still havent got a new tv (but already guilted my father into getting one for me)

Still cranky as hell cos unable to think of a good idea for my final assignment...

And yes the bf only get 3 nights so he can learn to appriciate me a lil bit more! lol...

9:08 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

"And yes the bf only get 3 nights so he can learn to appriciate me a lil bit more! lol..."

Clever bitch :)

1:35 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

You got time to have sex or not? That's the most important task of all!

1:35 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

no mikey... sniff sniff.. but the weekend is almost here! yay!!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just remember we used to stick a bunch of funny post-it notes on each other's file during lab.

miss u!!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Blonde teen strip girl pissing nude Wood toy chests

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home