Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I will not eat it with a goat!

Mary Alice of Desprate Housewives once said "Beware of visitors with gift baskets." She was so right coz altho most cakes are delicious if not pretty. But not this cake. I highly suspect its the Devil incarnated in the form of a chocolate dessert.


If that precious Ring was forged in the fires of Mount Doom and Wingedman's Barli was produced by the Puteri Gunung Ledang, then this cake was created in Hell's Oven, thats right, my fathers whore baked it.

So should I have eaten the cake? Hell No! Indonesians are infamous for their proficiency at "jampi" (curses) & who knows what she did to the cake. For example, there is this thing called Nasi Kang Kang, which means Wide Open Rice. Supposedly anyone that eats it will crave the person that made it & will do whatever they want.

Recipe for Nasi Kang Kang
Cook rice.
When still hot stand over the plate or squat over it.
Let the steam rise into you groin.
Let the condensed steam drip back down onto the rice.
Serve it to your victim.

Does it work? I have no freakin idea but I wouldnt wanna try it. I've herd of other variations to this recipe, each one grosser than the next.

Sad to say, I decided that the cake as evil as it is, shouldn't be wasted. I thought if the people eating the caked didn't know about its diabolique origins, they wouldn't be affected. I was so wrong.

I gave it away yesterday morning & it caused nothing but strife & misunderstanding. Chubby chirpy girls that normally gobble up free food silently became fat sinister viragos. Sparing you the details, that cake caused me hell the whole day. I didnt even eat it and it gave me a stomach ache! MUKASTKU!

No! No! I will not eat it!
I will not eat it with a goat,
I will not eat it wearing a coat.
I will not eat it in a boat on a moat,
even if its the only thing that keeps me afloat.

The AJ Cake Rant

Did you expect anything less demented?

6 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

nasi kankang only works if u like pussy ok.

but hor, i heard stories of indonesian maids boiling their undies or was it pad with their menstrual thinghy for their employers to savour.

Still, am glad u can find humor in it.

tata

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasi kang kang... eeewwww...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

LOL! Okay... i heard a a different version of Nasi Kang Kang... its like cooked with the woman's period blood or something... but both of them are disgusting either way! >.<

But so~

This is the evil cake you've been talking about... definitely evil! O.o

6:30 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Only works for girls? But sistas, we all have our own vaginas...no?

Now...thoughts to ponder:

What will happen if you mix cum with the cake?

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the unimportant recipe. :-) I am glad I have never tried that before but then when you said "rice", this craving suddenly hit me. The rice you could get in SE Asia. I soooo love it. sticky rice we get here is not great for spicy food you know. :-)

Anyway, i hope you feel better. Eat better!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

eeeek...you were given a kek kangkang.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home