Thursday, October 20, 2005

Post of Silence for a Brave Lady

From the Star today:~

Datin Seri Endon Mahmood , 64, the wife of Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, passed away at 7.55am(GMT 23.55) Thursday at Sri Perdana, the Prime Minister's official residence in Putrajaya.

Didn't know much about her but what I do, makes me respect her.

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smilin' back at me
Dancin' in moonlight
I know you are free
I can see your star
Shinin' down on me

Janet Jackson ~ Together Again

3 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

My condolences to her family. She fought right to the end valiantly.

Paul

7:10 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

My deepest condolences to Pak Lah and all her family.

God bless all the Malaysians.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a moment of silence for a strong woman

(can't help but think of another woman fighting this, makes me sad)

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home