Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dont Know What You Got Until..

Its GONE! Its GONE! Solidfluidity is GONE!



The shock was just too much for AJ's flatten Avitar...



Gasp! I was so in love with Jason! I can't believe I won't be skimming his blog for the dirt. I won't be sifting thru his posts for some of the most earnest & straightforward stories. I can stil remember "Silly rabbit, Trix is for kids" or all the other stuff I enjoyed from his blog. It didnt even hurt that he actually posted a pic of his cute butt once.

Why is it gone? Something to do with fear, closed mindedness & stupid blind hate. Horrible people enjoy destroying beautiful things. Its plain horrible! Have I said horrible enough yet? Another chapter closed, have to make space for new blogs. I just never imagined blogs I know being deleted like that.

OH well... On other updates,

The supposed "fairy tale wedding" between a man & a man who became a woman has been deemed unholy and not recognized by the government & certain church ministers. Although it would be unfair not to mention that 3 progressive church ministers were present at the wedding, I guess there must have been some sour puss crying "oh no we must fear what we don't understand & what ever is not written in the book". The government I can understand, there is something about laws and how we need to abide by them that I respect. Its just my oppionion, but I cant help but wonder would things be different if there wasnt so much media hype?

The toilet testing is finally over & the results indicate that the product only has 900 over flushes, not 1000 over as claimed. Boo hoo hoo! So what? I hope that result was worth wasting S.O.D.ing minutes & maybe hours of my life ticking that damn thing. And since the product has already gone on sale, should we like recall it all back and reimburse the all the customers? I THINK NOT! But its ok. With all the other odd "pro bono" work we have to do for the company the toilet testing is the least time wasting propaganda.

I've decided that having a disfunctional family isnt the end of the world. Its complicated & heart wrenching but fark that. I'm a survivor....

Duff is kambeng back in about 10 days time so look forward to another "grope my ass on the dance floor" post...



Oh you get my goaty in your 69 Chevy
Why don't we go sit down in the shade
Take shelter on my front porch
The dandy lion sun scorch,
Would you like a glass of cold lemonade
I will do laundry if you pay all the bills

Where is my toilet testing?
Where is my Jason's Blog?
Where is my happy wedding?
Where have all the cowboys gone?

Paula Cole ~ Where Have All the Cowboys Gone? (AJ is still ranty remix)

10 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Omigod. Where did jason go!

paul

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is still around but put his blog on hold for awhile or permanently? well, I hope he comes back when he is ready.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Meh~

Things come and go I suppoe? >.<
But i'm surious... is that a picture of chicken legs!?!? O_O

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogs can be pretty intimidating sometimes now that more and more people are aware it. people tend to pigeon hole on something less important and make a big fuss over it. in the tiny island of singapore, blogs have been making headlines, in adversity. hottest blogger had multiple surgery(don't ask me why they make a big fuss over it. she is hot. how she became hot is none of our concern), two popular bloggers flaming.. and.. the list goes on. somehow, in singapore at least, it has become a highway to stardom. crazy world. so, i am not suprise some ppl shut down their site. but plleasseee... don;t u dare shut down ur site.. or have thoughts of abandoning it. ok!? oh, and one blogger here made headlines because she somehow condeem toilet for handicapped as a waste of space. and when i read it, it was just a rant. or a quirkier side of the story.

10:20 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul~Thats how I felt

Shigeki~ If you need some comforting, you know how to find me.. wink

Chris~ Yes, those are chicken legs... Sniff sniff.. Heinlicki will never be the same after the shock...

1d~ Singapore is the land of the deprived (oppinion only ppl!!;).... Don't worry, AA meetings will continue...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Yes, those closed minded ppl should really keep their mouths shut. Just because they are unhappy, can't other ppl have their chance to be happy?

The authorities are not recognising their marriage, but heck, i think it's more important that Jessie and Joshua have the support and love of their family and friends.

3:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

derek~ That is so true! Its those who really matter that count. ;o)

4:13 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

OH Jason! Don't do that again! My young heart cant it!

Bestest of wishes & don't be (a) stranger...

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Webcam nonude lesbian thong blonde Shemale pic supposta Perfector facelift Amsung 5 mega pixel digital camera a-502 Deep throat interracial Installing micro wave ovens Cock cum large merchant account for photo gallery Jillian mature makeover blonde

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home