Saturday, November 05, 2005

Things You Want

I'm sure you are reading this in anticipation of an epic sex escapade with ruggy. Some daring and risky romp I had since the last post. Well I'm not that kind of girl. I wait atleast 1 year after I've stop sleeping with a guy before I reveal the details.
Despite the current tensions, I think we are still going strong. I can't help but "wuv the bugger to itty bitty bits". Dammit. If only his nose wasnt so cute. Oh yeah and of course that whole intelligence bit.

Although I was hoping to atleast spend a fair bit of my one week holiday with my bitch, it really wasnt to be. He cancelled/postponed on me last minute and it was so pissed even tho I knew there really was little that he could do. I suppose I was really looking forward to the day out. I really wanted to take him somewhere nice. But thats the funny thing about things you want.....

Some goals are so much easier to deal with than others. Duff is Easy. Rather molesting Duff is easy. Like the last time we went out to the clubs.... Although I was a little hesitant at first, it was pretty intoxicating stroking the little clefts just above his butt. Ummm.. thats a little too much side tracking I think.

What I suppose I'm trying to say is that be it maintaining a relationship or molest someones butt, it takes guts... Guts to put yourself out there, or put yourself in there, depending on the situation.

Yawn, i dont think I got my point across, even to myself. Anyhoo, forget the supposed moral behind the story and tell me what do you want? Its a pretty broad question so anything goes.......

*insert evil thoughts here*


What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for?!

Tick-tock, tick-tock
Tick-tock, tick-tock
Take a chance you stupid ho!

Gwen Stefani~ What You Waiting For?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 year? seriously? Wow. :-)

My brain functions in a simple way so I don't come up with a lot of difficult questions. I might but I'd be dead if I do. :-)

Don't think too hard. Sometimes, it's great not to let your brain do the work. Some other times, your brain plays the major role.

12:17 AM  
Blogger jayandkay said...

It takes guts to maintain a relationship. How true. I'm glad Jay made the first move and asked me out. He has the guts. I'm also glad I'm usually the one making the first move on the bed.

Guts to spice up a relationship. Guts to bring the relationship a step further. Yes you need big balls. :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

seems like u have much more to say about duffie than ruggy ;)

relationships can be very demanding.. but that's the price u r paying for a guaranteed shag, no ? ;)

gimme a shout next time u go out to the clubs la! i'm languishing here. sniff.

7:57 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Lol people ! I knew it was hard to anwser my question but only carnardbidon told me what he wants....

I'll wave my fairy princess wand and try my best to make ur wish come true.. Winks

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An angel.

And waving my wand around hasn't worked, so yours better be good

11:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

ok honey, I'll wave my wand & recite the magic words.... ~Poof~

sorry still nothing...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck, don't tell me...I met my boyfriend after close to a month yesterday.

I might as well give it all up and become a nun.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read niva gmc cosmetic surgery addicting Ray skillman kia Spam filter programme test Cough medicine and high blood pressure Laser tattoo removal woodward best accept credit card payment information online 1999 lexus ls400 price What vicodin Duluth georgia time share resales cosmetic houston surgery velvet suit jackets kitchen island cart beauticontrol cosmetics richland cosmetic surgeon Self contained alarm system Free certificate stationery

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home