Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hardly Affected

Warning: Lack of Androgen may cause you to wear door mats!


As I was conducting research for the pill mill, I came across a site explaining that if you don't wake up with a stiffy, you don't have enough testosterone. Your sex drive is waning & soon you will plumet into the hell known as premature andropause, (male version of menopause). Next comes the man-tits and all. WTF?

Yes! What the Fark! Most of the times that I wake up with a stiffy its because I need to "pee pee" or on rare occasion coz I didn't get enough loving the night before. *Rolls eyes* Yes I can be a major horny biatch. Waking up with a stiffy is more of chore rather than a sex-hormone-o-metre!

Does that mean if each time I have sex, I become more of a man? Or that if I wank more I will start growing more pubic hair?

Suggesting that soon I won't be able to get it up and develop man-breasts (from the lack of male hormones) is insulting and distasteful. Ugh! Somehow I feel more insulted because the damn site insulted my intelligence. It didnt even bother to cover it up with some phsyco babble report packed with confounding words to scare the shit out of me (Like I often do).

Yet, it felt like it was speaking directly to aging-ungracefully me. I already have love handles & dry skin to worry about. I recently started using moisturizer for my dry skin and i'm still uncomfortable about it. (I'm not as flamboyant as I blog).

Androjane is all man honey! Even if smells like roses & vanilla... er.. well.. sort of anyways....

Love you so much, can’t count all the ways
I’d die for you boy, and all they can say is
He’s not your kind

They never get tired of puttin’ me down
And I never know when I cum around
What I’m gonna find
Don’t let them make up your mind
Don’t you know

Boy, you’ll be a woman soon
Please come take my hand
Boy, you’ll be a woman soon
Soon you’ll need a man

Neil Diamond ~ Boy you'll be a woman soon (AJ's Stiff Remix)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owh honey.... there`s always Botox and plastic surgery to keep things perky!

Think Maddy...

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God..... AJ, you are such a queer. :-) Well, it doesn't mean you have to have a hard on when you get up every single morning. :-) But I do. :-) wanna see????

10:06 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

what a scary write-up!!!

mosturizer is a must dear.

12:39 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

"Androjane is all man honey!"

...yeah Right!

12:02 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

where the hell did you get that photo?!?! It is hideous!!! No wonder you don't have hard-ons in the morning if that's the sort of stuff you've been googling up ;)

6:21 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

annon: You sound scarily familiar. Ur not a goat are you?

shigeki: I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! But I would have to bring my bf.. giggle

wjee: Yes my dearest oracle, I realize that now!

mikey: Slapz, roll eyes! Hmph man enough honey! Man enough!

canard: The photo is taken from this theatrical play when the actor wanted boys and girls to decide if he was a cock or a hen... hmmm... no need for any puns...

9:23 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Levitra 5 mg

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home