Monday, November 07, 2005

Anti Achievements

My super long weekend was most restful. If only i didnt accomplish so many anti achievements! Whats that, you may ask?

Well an anti achievement is something puts you a step back from where you were. So if you were on the 2nd floor and wanted to go to the 4th floor but instead tripped on a used condom and ended up in the basement with a broken back, well that would be an anti achievement.

The anti achievement I'm most unproud of is revealing the fact that I'm a manipulative insecure control queen to my baby. Yeap... Thru a series of informative events, I displayed all my freakin faults. He is currently considering a job on an oil rig, FOR REAL! Its funny how these stories work out for the best. I don't have to make these things up.

Was supposed to do part of my final copywriting assignment during the break. This was especially crucial as I was pissed at my group as they didnt seem to care much for the project. The actual outcome? I left my file in the office and so when we met on Sunday, not only did I not do any work, I didnt even have the stuff that we had already done. In short, I became the slacker...

But its ok to be the slacker. I'm tired of taking life so seriously. Seriously... I'm gonna be a white fluffy cloud & let all these things pass thru me....


Whatcha been doing?
Whatcha been doing?
woah woah
haven't seen ya 'round
How you been feeling?
How you been feeling?
woah woah
Dontcha bring me down

Ashlee Simpson~ Boyfriend

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be a white fluffly cloud.. that's what i feel like most of the time these days. bleh..

1:11 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

being fluffy rulez!!

an oil rig? how terribly uninspiring indeed.. but at least he will be surrounded with nothing but grease and men

hehe

8:32 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

OMG, don't talk bout slacking! I should've finished both my English and Speech assignments during the weekends but I did not! Thanks to my pumpkin pie! But I still like him, grrrrr!

At least you realize you're slacking. Start crawling up the stairs and cursing the used condom, Sista!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Hey AJ

It happens. But hopefully in our lives, there are more of those than anti-achievement! LOL

Derek

8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anti-achievement, interesting how noone's thought of it that way before...Bless your funny little soul and hope it never trips on condoms, used or otherwise.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Every single of us needs that every once in a while. If you keep doing that all the time, it's aboslutely wrong but we are entitled to slack things.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

oil rig? Hmmm.. somehow, i find it so disturbingly sexy.

but he will be away... and that's bad.... hmmmm

2:04 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

hellooo
ahh andro i so know what u mean by anti achievement..its like losing 2 kgs and realising all u lost was water weight.
is it just me or is there ALWAYS someone in the project group who's just OUT TO GET YOU?!
bah!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baaaa.... Left hoof, right hoof, both hooves....

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://dpcndlpa.com/snbq/cuqk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tehhgvah.com/nzmp/noio.html]Cool site[/url]

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://dpcndlpa.com/snbq/cuqk.html | http://nqldwqyy.com/pwqk/qcdc.html

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home