Monday, November 14, 2005

Double Bonus Sunday

Spot The Boner~
How can you not love a cartoon reality show with a "oh so gay blonde boy called Xandir on a never ending quest to save his girl friend" ?


Talking about money in my post would be rather distasteful, especially considering I am only expecting a half empty bottle of vitamin C for my bonus this year. Yeah, all this blogging and campy quip isnt wise... Yes honeys being a bitch doesn't pay, but its worth it!

On sunday after a most fruitful discussion with my hissy project mates (for my copy writing class), I went over to visit the Framing Queer! We known each other for a fair while but because of spatial differences, we don't meet that often. He stays a horrifying 15 mins away from my office (screw the spatial excuse I'm just farkin lazy).

He engaged me to watch Drawn Together from Comedy Central. Its basically a parody on reality shows but with cartoon characters. He downloaded it off the net and I know thats "wrong" as the malaysian celebrities have been telling us of late. Seriously Mr. Big Wig Celebrity, if everyone had better access to good tv/music, we wouldnt need to download!

It was superbly mind bogglingly disturbingly funny, but more importantly whiles watching it in his room, his underwear-model-house-mate was walking about doing his household chores in only his short-shorts! His butt cheeks were practically struggling to get out!! Any shorter and he would be wearing a tube top!


Memorable Line From the Show

Pig: Should I die or gay marry for the health insurance? America, you decide!


This poor short-shorts boy has actually been the topic of ridicule of many of our conversations because of his inability to distinguish heavenly beings from the point where two lines or space intersect... (i.e he couldnt tell the difference between angel and angle). But like me, his inability to spell properly does not stand in his way of being a comedic genious. But unlike me, he isnt aware of it.

But even for comedians, there is nothing fun about house work.. Unless you're watching a almost naked underwear model ironing his clothes & getting ready for the working week. I felt live perv watching a peepshow from door that was half ajar. I felt like screaming "oh honey you dropped you undies on the floor! pick em up! pick em up!" But overall, he really wasnt too much my type. Too... erm.. cream puff? Short- blonde and whipped white stuff for brains! But certainly his body I could enjoy.

Ah yes, it was one amazing show, my only complaint is that he didnt get down on all fours to buff the floor in the buff. But its ok. I can always go see the framing queer more often. Or a web cam.... Um... which reminds me. Must regularly check his photo blog more often to make sure there isnt no non-unoffensive material... Cute butt trying to escape short shorts? Now thats a real double bonus sunday...


Ooh man, dig that crazy dick..

Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts
They're such short shorts
We like short shorts
Who wears short shorts
We wear short shorts!!

The Royal Teens~ Short Shorts

8 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Oh! I love Drawn TOgether too! I've not seen many episodes though.

LOL Broken Angle does have a hot hot body, I'll admit. Damn that short-shorts shortie.

12:03 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

i'll burn a copy of the first season and spread the wealth when duffie duff comes back ok? lol...

12:32 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

damn u getting to see everything!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

*cough*

The name "Cute Butt" sounds so familliar.. Bwahahaha!!

*cough cough*

Anyway, what sort of cartoon is that? I swear, I'm outdated in american caryoon and stuff from the west! >.<

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ, honey, I am just amazed you didn't make ANYTHING happen with that undie boy. How could you??? :-)

12:31 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

carnie~ I don't ask for these things, karma just wants me to be happy!

chris: Its a very disturbed cartoon from comedy central, I think it can be found online...

shigeki~ Its just one of those spectator sports like diving or water polo because he really isnt my type.

Muax honeys! Muax

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's nothing quite as satiating as an oblivious-to-his-sluttiness hot man...is there?

Spectator sport! hahahah!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. eyeglasses http://www.lcd-monitors-5.info Tips for acne prevention Shortness of breath pilates Merck generics propecia Nissan z Using a cock ring Baby bingo free suzuki gsxr 750 Bare essential skin care product http://www.online-baccarat-4.info computers Pda software from drug companies motorized wheelchairs reviews detectors radar roulette online

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home