Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tera-post-tic

Yeap. Posting all that junk has taken a load off my mind.

Urm If you (the blogvert) are a little confused, basically, this is the last in a series of eight posts that I have done in tandem to clear my head. Still a few smaller things like work and classes buggin me, but I'm feeling better.

I decided that I'm not entitled to dedicate a whole post to how I didnt feel at home in my old home because it was no longer my home. So I don't know where the light switches are and if there are thongs in kitchen. I gave up that right.

So what if Duff is like not near? We can still talk on the phone.... And confirm my biggest fear. (Oh I cant wait to play with his abs..he promised already... Giggle) Thats what friends are for. So you can play with their abs.... and well all the other stuff that really matters.. bla bla bla... or rather baa baa baa...

Mr Goat is still close to me.

If my coursemates want to wait until the last second to do the project, so be it. I could easily do it with them. No need to stress.

Even if work piles on non-stop, it doesnt matter. I still only have 2 hands, 2 eyes & 1 brain to do it all. I will do it all in my time, as I have in the past.... Its good to be back in my stuffy unairconditioned room enjoying my privacy. All my cares are for another day. It will all flow away.


The city streets are wet again with rain
But I'm walkin' just the same
Skies turn to the usual grey
When you turn to face the day
And love don't show up in the pavement cracks
All my water colours fade to black
I'm goin' nowhere and I'm ten steps back
All my dreams have fallen flat

Love don't show in the pavement cracks
There will be no turning back

Time and space will pass us by and by
When we don't see eye to eye
I would have done anything
For happiness to bring ...
But it don't show up in the pavement cracks
I can't even cover up my tracks
I'm goin' nowhere and I'm light years back
Ooh I wish you well

How come
Every day
I'm still waiting for the change?
How come
I still say
Give me strength to live?

Where is my comfort zone?
A simple place to call my own
'Cause everything I wanna be
Comes crashing down on me
And it don't show up in the pavement cracks
I can't even recognise my tracks
You and I can't turn the whole thing back
Ooh I wish you well

Annie Lennox ~ Pavement Cracks

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very philosophical!

Oh well, humans learn to cope their own way.

Yeah, we are all waiting for Duff and his abs. :p

Happy holidays dear.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really a lot of baggage you've been needing to get off your chest. Here, I think you need this...

*Hugs*

Happy holidays :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Awww~ Sounds like tough months ahead... ;_;

Well good luck to you, and if you're stressed out... umm... ... umm... play around! :D

*hugs*

3:05 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Some of the best ways to deal with moments like this are:

1) Meditate
2) Yoga
3) Eat healthily
4) Exercise
5) Get laid continuously until you are feeling OK

Good luck!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

bah. I want to play with abs too. sulk.

enjoy your time with this ruggy character of yours - don't be such a cynic though, not all men are jerks.. maybe this one is worth running away with...

11:31 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

thanks guys, it was just a moment of weakness, a lapse in attitude, a sulky day, thats all. sometimes i believe if everyone is going thru some shit or other. I'm not special... just whiny... lol

3:25 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Till then tell us all about playing with Duff's abs. :)

paul

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home