Sunday, October 16, 2005

Confessions on the Dancefloor: The AJ Monologues

Thanks for the comments babes, although I had a super stressful paternal visit, I some how managed to get over my hang ups & partied hardcore with the boys. Where were the queens shaking their booty? It was one of the most mainstream gay friendly "mixed" (or so I'm told) clubs in the Sultan Ismail area. They gave us a taste of the new maddy song and it was so ABBA! I did enjoy it tho. So ya ever wondered how "clubbin with the boys" is?
Here are some of my random thoughts & quotes from the outing...

Yellow RM10 parking eh? How the hell do I find it?

"Oh Kitty I asked you to drink, not wet your lips like a geisha!"

Damn Wingedman's biceps are coming up fast! I need to start the weights quick!

"It burns!"

Oh sexy mamma, no pussy for me tonite thank you!

"DUFF I MISSED YOU!"

Do these pants make my butt look fat?

This is going to be a fantastic nigtht! There's really nothing like being greeted with a hug by a cute guy when you first enter a club.

Oh no! I'm Lost! "Did I like blindly follow you here & forgot about my friends?... I tot so. See ya!"

OMG is that the Soggy Potato?

"Hello Sexy Boy...Did ya happen to see my posse?" Batt Eyelids. Fark them, I'm actually gonna oggle at men pretending I'm lost.

Oh Oh Oh! The alcohol is hitting fast! I'm so high! Better control a bit more.

I'd do him, him, him & him.

Twirl like a balerina? Why the fark not!

Damn right. That uncle can still kick ass.

"Not High? here have my drink! Its no fun being high alone!"

Your butt is so nice! I so wanna caress it, just like the rest of you!

All the songs they play seem to tease like Maddy's Hung Up...

"Damn his butt is so nice! It makes me wanna change my orientation"

Damn it is THE SOGGY POTATO! I guess its ok to oggle the boys like that here. Better blog all about it.

Oh honey, I know that look. If I wasn't attached I'd be all over you like fur on a dog.

Did you like lose a lot of weight recently or make that dress you self? Either way it swims on you like a potato sack on a crisp cut potato wedge. You so fine. You could do better.

"I slap you if you say that (fingers go for nipples like I'm gonna pinch them). You wan some milk issit? All dried up la sayang!"

Oh My Goat I can't believe they are hoisting each other up like some sex position! "Tak kenal la" (Don't know them la)

He is so fine. Its a good thing he is happily married or I'd make him mine.

The Booty.. NO TOUCHY! Move along, skank.

Some how string of pearls look so salah (wrong) against his treasure trail! He is NOT dancing with them.

"Oh my goat! There is this freaky girl all dressed in black with her hair uncombed like in The Ring! And she cuts thru the crowd like a ghoul. Damn its a good sHalloween Promotion."

"Hello Baby!... I'm at the club! Who is here? Straight boy in a gay club? Experimental ka tonite? Lol he IS half pass. Yes I'm drunk baby! You take care & have fun! Talk to you tomolo ok when I'm more sober? Need to go grope ass! LOOOOVE YOU!"

"Look at that chest! Oh his nipples are so perfect! And he has such nice dimples! Cute body & nice face!" He knows he is hot and he is working it. He has rythem. Oh Oh he didn't just put his hands on the wall and twirl his butt ala doggy style. I think I've been oogling too openly.

Oh I'm breathless! Ciggie Break time.

Geeky malay boy with glasses and unkempt hair! I would so do!

Look at that guy on the podium! The tatoo in the front goes into his pants. I wonder what it looks like there....

"4 bucks for iced barli is rediculous! You better blog about it!"

Tho I really doubt Wingedman wil take my advice on the overpriced beverage, I really had a good time with the boys. We danced & we groped (thats right pervs, imagine us groping each other!). The music could have been improved on but other than that it was a good club nite.


Post Clubbin Thots:
Don't hang up your dancing shoes yet ladies, there are still many more clubbing-miles left in them!

Well Dad, if you don't judge me, I really don't want to judge you. Peace ok?

Sorry WJ if your butt is sore from being pinched too much, but its your fault for being so hot, seriously.


You can't change me
Or rearrange me
Don't waste your time baby can't you see?
That you can't change me

Armand Van Helden ~ You Can't Change Me

7 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

Awww...I miss you GUYS!!!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

Is this Musictheque (not sure of spelling) at Istana? Been there once, but must have been on the wrong day ... no hot guys in sight.... urgghh

9:12 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

haha.... yeah we did have fun. Everybody got crazy a bit.. hehe.

The butt is recovering too fast. I guess it wasn't pinchd hard enuf?

We missed u too mikey.

tata

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Haha oh dear... I was wondering if you're partly drunk while you typed this too... ^^;

11:02 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Mikey! We have had some good times eh? Many more to come honey.

Kitjar, it was Bliss. Just didn't to defame them or anything like that.

Wjee: You are SO naughty!

Chris: Was recovering la dear.

Btw Peeps, the style may look very messy but its there is a pattern that I will not reveal. Lol

11:52 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Yes it does seem chronological!

It was a blast, honey...shame abt the music but it's the company that counts, babe!

And yes many more miles in our dancing shoes and butt-lifting pants to go!

6:12 PM  
Blogger QUIK! said...

AJ got like photographic memory! It seems really chronological and I wanna be Michelle Yeoh *bows politely*

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home