Saturday, October 08, 2005

Intentional Slut~ Did you ever doubt me?

Shigeki The artistic IT savvy & ever so earnest blogger from Japan hinted that he wanted to know more about slutty AJ. Since he has met many of my requests, the weirdest of which involved erotic fungi, I will now endevour to comply!

Having blogged about accidental-slutting, its now time to talk about the intentional slut. With intent to jiggle hips, pout lips & bat those eyelids. Squeezes his own butt to make sure its bouncy enough to bounce balls off & tends to to throw more Come-Fuck-Me stares than beads at Mardigras.

You know me, I'm that cock-tease, you weren't that too sure about. The one who was too crazy when I was groping my bitches in the club, the one who did the sexy spin on the dance floor only to ruin it by acting too cool to look at you when I was guzzling my straberry margarhitas alone. Yes, if you don't have the guts to come to me, I doubt you could turn me on.

No~ I'm not a whore, he-cunt, bitch or snob. Neither am I a ho, over priced renta-boy or jaded hasbeen princess. Just a lil ol cock-tease. And I wear the title well. Make no mistake. The moment you dare approach, I'll make it worth your while. Even twinky trolls get bonus points for daring approach the enigma that is AJ.

Self educated in the sexual pleasures of men, AJ can use his tongue to tie knots with cherry stalks. The nipple whip? The tongue twirller? There are other tricks I could teach you, but shouldn't every boy have secrets?

Bizarre as it may sound. Thats was my clubbing attitude & damn I had fun. Never needed to go home with any men. Of late, I've become lifeless & attached. Simply put, I'm don't do clubs well. But for Shigeki, I brought out the intentional slut for one round at the local err.... supermarket.

Why the supermarket? Lots of Nepalese about and I needed to buy groceries. They are sort of like badly cloned Ruggys. Cute features but not exactly my delicious baby. Plus they can be such horny bitches.

So I turned on the charm. I worked the walk & fixed my eyes on the cutest one I could find. Beautiful complexion. Nice nose, eyes, lips. Arms a lil too long making him just a bit gorrilla-ish. Who was that that was so clearly chatting him up? a troll in semi drag?

He stopped talking to this troll that was chatting him up. He fixed his glance on me. I gave him a smirk. The corners of his lips lifted & he totally ignored the conversation he was having with the troll and fixed his eyes on my piercing stare. But from the corners of my eyes I could so see him rub the trolls waist like an invite. An informal invite.

An invite to a threesome with him? *yummy!*

But with that troll? *ugh!* I rather wank with razor blades!

But still , its good to know I still got it. Window shopping aside, I still have my standards & I still have my Ruggy. Who needs those badly cloned Ruggies when I have the real McCoy?

Young velvet porcelain boy
Devour me when you're with me
Blue wish window seas
Speak delicious fires

I'm your candy perfume boy
Your candy perfume boy

Moist warm desire
Fly to me

I'm your candy perfume boy
Your candy perfume boy
I'm your candy perfume boy
Candy, candy...

Madonna ~ Candy Perfume Boy (AJ goes grocery shopping remix)
What do you drink when you are out clubbing?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the introduction to the other side of AJ. :-)

Supermarket is such a magical place. I have never done like you did before but I see this incredibly cute guy on Sundays. I wish I could talk to him. :-) and do some naughty things after....

4:06 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

good for U!!

Nice to know u r putting ur natural born talent to use.

It's not how many u actually land that matters but knowing u can if u wanted to. :p

Tata

9:44 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Heh, that was extremely interesting!

Now, I just have to make sure the young unsure oh-am-i-gay-or-not stay away from you!

LOL

Derek

11:46 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Well... i must say its an interesting post. My "gaydar" or so my friend placed it, was never the best (or does it even exist?) ;p

1:57 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki: you da best! We all dream of meeting our pefect man in the supermarkets, as we reach for the cucumbers...

wjee: true, its more of keeping it in practice lol...

derek: oh my dear! those are the most complicated lovers. I think the whole virgin thing is over rated! I rather have an experienced man than a timid boy.

chris: I was thinking about the whole gaydar thing & i will try to explain it in simple logical terms soon. its not all basic instict. Winks.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Giggle.. reading stuff like this is such a turn-on!

Yes every boy should have his tricks. Amen!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home