Friday, October 14, 2005

Dear Mr. Soggy Potato

Its me, the guy you didnt notice but had a quick oogle at, at the gym yesterday. Tho it may look like I wouldn't have given you the time of day, I did notice you.

I noticed you stalking the boys by the showers before & after I finished my 20min shower. I noticed you following that pretty young thing like a dog in heat. I noticed you enjoying the view of the cutey as he stripped to his Calvin Kleins. I noticed you, you soggy potato.

But thats not the point of this letter. I fully support your right to be a horny towel-wrapped soggy potato eternally cruising the gym showers. What I do have a problem with tho, is your poor technique. You would think being a fossilized potato would give you the advantage of experience, but even a wannabe queen like me could see right thru your games.

Most potatoes have lots of eyes. But yours must be blocked by your layers of wrinkles & fat cos you were just gawking. Please get an eye-bra. Thats right, support to keep your frickin eyes from poppin out. Guy watching is a subtle art! damn you Mr Soggy Potato. Its like glass blowing or sumo wrestling, one wrong move and you can lose an eye. Please learn to be more discreet cos its sick. Use the mirrors or sumting. Oh whiles ya at it, get tha fuck out of my view, I havent had enuf of his CKs yet...

Disinterestedly Yours,
AJ ~ Bitch Queen of Everything


I see right through you
I know right through you
I feel right through you
I walk right through you

You took me for a joke
You took me for a child
You took a long hard look at my ass
And then played golf for a while
You shake is like a fish
You pat me on the head
You took me out to wine dine 69 me
But didn’t hear a damn word I said

Alanis Morissette ~ Right Through You

9 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

wah ... so bitcy!!

me like.

2:06 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Me likey too! Go Jane Go!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said babe! There are a gazillion women out there who hear ya! We hear ya!

5:24 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

geez... not talking abt me were u ? ;)
i reckon i have very poor 'technique' too - try to hide it by acting blur tho, hehe... why don't u offer some classes eh!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eye bra... HAHAHAHAHA.... eye bra!!! MUAHAHAHHAA.... u are too creative.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Ahahaha... ^^;

Well... that's really unexpected... I wonder if Mr Soggy Potato will chance across this blog... but its scary that you can look at people like that in shower! >.<;;;

2:51 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, but seriously, I have my own selfish agenda. When ever anyone like blatantly oogles me, I feel so selfconcious about my jiggly bits that I can't even undress happily & end up having to use those changing rooms.

Ahem. Yeah. AJ has jiggly bits. Lots of em... Stop staring! They are nice jiggly bits! My jiggly bits are petite! My jiggly bits are cute! Lol...

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well send him to me if he needs a tutor...

If seduction is an art, meet the Picasso,
Duff

9:38 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Come on. Be nice, AJ :)

Paul

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home