Thursday, October 13, 2005

How Unsmurfy!

Here is a short one for you guys who arent into MeMes. Do you remember those fuzzy blue characters? Yeap. Smurfs. As far as I can remember Vanity Smurf was the first gay cartoon character that I can remember. He wore a pink flower in his cap & was constantly preening in the mirror....

"Oh how dreadfully unsmurfy! I could never wear that! It doesn't match my outfit"

"Smurfette! Oh smurfette! Does this flower make my face look fat?"

So after Vanity moved to New York, what ever happened to our lovable blue friends? Truth be told Unicef bombed them! Smurfette is dead & baby smurf is orphaned. Chill, its all for a good cause ok? Winks


La la la la la la,
la la la la la la,
(Gargamel: Oooo I hate smurfs! Ill get you,
Ill get all of you if its the last thing I ever do!
He he he he haaa!)
La la la la la la....
Smuf Song

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr RM said...

Wait a minute, don't tell me Vanity Smurf is Gay, is he? is he?

*shake my head in disbelief*

urrghhhh, if that is true, he is my first gay characther that i saw on TV, and I wasn't even aware of it.... not until today..... urgh!

8:13 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

they are ALL gay my darling!!! what else did you think?!? all male, running about in their pajamas, playing with each other ...

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for smurfs!!!!
I love that cartoon! I always watch it in my pyjamas..... ah, the good ol' days..

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Oh wow... I've never heard of smurf since i was so young and watching the TV for fun! ;p

Then again... are you serious!? I swear i have no clue on that particukar smurf is gay! It would never have struck me back at that time... and i don't think so even now! >.<

12:02 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

Damn AJ!

You just spoilt my INNOCENT childhood days. It will never be the same anymore.... urgh!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. i didn't realize that vanity smurf is gay. now that u mention.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

i find the picture of the orphaned smurf so amusing. I think there is something wrong with me?

12:06 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

kitjar: Har Har!

1d: Hee Hee!

wjee: Hoo Hoo!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home