Wednesday, October 12, 2005

AJ doesn't gawk like that

I'm used to being stared at.

Though I hoped its my inherent beauty, I highly suspect its my ambiguous racial background. But yesterday, this guy smiled, stared at me & almost stopped me in my tracks. Not because he was super gorgeous. AJ doesn't gawk like that. But coz he looked like an old buddy, a farkbuddy to be precise. HumHmm Hummm...

Many one night stands end up disasterous. But some of the guys you wanna keep on meeting coz they are genuinely horny yet nice. This guy was one such person. Intelligent, smart, straight acting & a skinhead.

Yeap. A Sarawakian skinhead. Not just the shaved head but the boots & the rest of the get-up. We had really good sex & conversations. He even let me stroke his shaved head, which was pretty cool. Those were lonely times and his company was always welcomed. No love, but certainly companionship. Humm.. humm...

One day, after a quick phone call, he moved & changed his number. Never did see him again. Eventhough I can barely remember what he looks like, its most prolly better that we parted that way.
Still humming the same damn song since yesterday's encounter.
I wonder, was it really him?


Haven't we met?
You're some kind of beautiful stranger
You could be good for me
I've had the taste for danger

If I'm smart then I'll run away
But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
Heaven forbid
I'll take my chance on a beautiful stranger

Madonna ~ Beautiful Stranger
The colors should depict the Land Below The Breeze

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, how many one night stands have you had in your life???

You should've said hello and done a little chat with him to make sure whether he was the guy. Maybe, he let you stroke his head once among other things. :-)~~~~~~~~~~

10:45 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Oh my, guys from East MY tend to be more exotic 4 whateva readon.

Hmmmm.... skin head fom Swk u say, i wonder if he is the same.....?

Dun matter, ruggy is all the man u need.... hon.

tata

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

Geez, I hate being stared, especially at the gym, it gives me this creepy feeling!

Well, I guess, you must be hot to look at... ha ha hee hee. Does Ruggy work out with you too at FFJH?

10:59 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Haha...that's so funny. The world gets smaller each day doesn't it? :)

Agreed with shigeki, you should've stopped and chatted up with him again. *wink*

11:27 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

You do have exotic taste in men ....

Yeah, should have said hi to him. Then you wouldn't have need to wonder whether it was him or not. ;P

1:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thee hee hee... I shy...

Everyone: LOL NOT! Its just I was in a hurry & people smile and stare all the time. Once i got so pissed at G2000. The sales girl, the the customers & the cashier all stoped and looked at me like I was some statue or something. I had to say "Thank You for staring, now will you please get on with your lives?". Instant good service :o)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kenji said...

Lol never have the privilege of being stared at before... But seriously,... do you really get to so many one night stand!? O.o

Its a sad thing though... I would have to agree that you should have stopped and talked with him... although its all in the pass now! >.<

Ah well... if the next person you bumped across and have such feelings again, be sure to talk with him! ;)

PS: Make a note to never visit any G2000 shop eva! ;p

3:19 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

They were spell bound by your beautifully shaped eye brows and how they framed your beautiful face la dear?

I would kill to be there when u told them off.

hehe

5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had half your flamboyance!

9:13 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Exactly! It's fun to get stared at...I totally love that :) We all need all the attention that we can get right?!

For instant, the Mexicans here can't stop looking at me. Few of the MEN even winked at me...Duncha luurve that?

Have fun ;)

11:52 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Chis: Its more of a got. And there werent that many, by gay-male standards anyways. To each his own la....

Wjee: Not sure. I was just pissy that they just stopped there & did it so rudely!

Jups: Its not so much of flamboyance. More of annoyance. I say these in the most sarky of voices.

Mikey: You are such an attention queen. But thats why we love ya! Lately I've just been getting annoyed.

Everyone, I'm really not sure the cause of all this staring is! Its getting tired. But better to have some attention than none at all..

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home