Friday, October 07, 2005

Ain't Got a Cat Man!

Not in the best of conditions still, so let me just share my favourite blond joke.

Once upon a time a blonde girl, named Britney became sick & tired of blond jokes. Her supposed friends~ Mariah, Beyonce & Alicia (Wannabe blondes)always made fun of her straw colored locks.

What do you call a blonde in an institute of higher learning?
A visitor!

What do you call an intelligent blond?
A labrador...

Why did the blonde girl's belly button ache?
Because she had a blonde boy friend.

Poor Britney could only retaliate with a~
Whats Blue black, red & muddy all over?
A brunette that has been beaten up & thrown into a ditch for telling one too many blond jokes...

So Britney dyed her hair red, just so the jokes would end. And they did! As Britney was driving home, she had to stop as there was a goatherd & his goats crossing the road.

The goatherd said "thank you young lady for stopping for my goats to cross?"

Britney said "No problem! Say that an awful lot of goats you have there! Tell you what, if I can guess how many goats you have, can I take one to keep my pussy entertained?"

The goatherd was up to the challenge of this booby brunette "Sure, how many do you think there are?"

Britney said "There are exactly 999 goats!"

The goatherd "Why that was amazing, please choose any goat you like"

So Britney delighted that she could get a goat, went looking for the most virile goat she could find, put it in the back seat of her car & started to drive off.

"Excuse me young lady" said the goatherd.

"Yes, Mr. Goatherd?" said Britney.

"If I can guess the real colour of your hair, can I have my goat-herding-dog back? Besides, he isnt too kindly on cats..." said the goat herd.

Cats? Ain't got a cat, man!

Note: During the production of this awful joke, there was no intention to insult blondes, brunettes, redheads, goat-herding dogs, goatherds or pussy cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis Ford Faggola said...

I have one for ya:

What do you call a blonde who dyed her hair black? Artificial intelligence

Cracks me up...

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home