Thursday, October 06, 2005

7th Meme? Oh Please, so Not the drama ok?

Dear Blogverts, AJ is sick today, so AJ actually have lots of time to contenplate this MEme bestowed upon me by Asmadi & Jupiter~ The medication is making me loopier than usual so please don't scrutinize details, k?

seven things i plan to do before i die:

  1. do a tour of europe
  2. go see the pyramid in eygpt
  3. visit certain citys in the usa
  4. have sex with a latin man (seriously, a latin lover? must try)
  5. ride a super crazy roller coaster!
  6. bungee jump at a beautiful location
  7. ski diving

seven things I could do (as in right now cos I have time to resssst):

  1. continue blogging! so many blogs, so little time!
  2. call ruggy: my boyfriend and i seem to be getting on each others nerves a little too much, but we seem to be talking things out nicely.
  3. watch corpse bride again. We watched it last nite, freaky-wonderful! I loved it but was some what too tired to watch it properly...
  4. watch tv! cartoons, axn, whatever! I haven't had much time to watch tv of late.
  5. eat lunch. i got some nice mix rice earlier and i bet the sweet sour pork is delish! Pork pork I love my pork,
  6. sleep. who needs that :P
  7. take a bath. feelin a lil sticky-stinky...


seven celebrity crushes:

  1. Carl Ng! Damn you wingedman! ur pictures made him look like a greek statue- and i'm not talking about the cheap plaster of "cherub peeing" paris crap kind!
  2. Brad Pitt - when he was younger. "Meet Joe Black" Era. He was really yummy then.
  3. Aston Kulcher -the younger one too. Now somehow he looks a little too non boyish for my taste.
  4. Jessica Alba - i saw her stretching in this series of pics on this amazing site, and I found my self sexually confused for awhile. her body is so unreal!
  5. Mark Magrath - sugar ray, he used to be super hot but now, his appeal is waining.
  6. Angelina Jolie - I tell you this woman can give me goose bumps!
  7. Takeshi Kaneshiro! His features are the bomb!

seven often repeated words (in no particular order):

  1. Goat & Baa (some how my associating myself with a goat has lead me use these words to taunt him)
  2. Coo (don't ask, just don't)
  3. Really? OMG!!
  4. What the fark? or WTF? ( I just lurve this one)
  5. I just lurve..!
  6. NooOOooOOOoooo~
  7. XXX this, XXX that, who is this XXX? I'm sick of this XXX person! (drama is in my blood)
  8. Akan Datang (Coming Soon) to my limited vocab~ Oh Please, so Not the drama ok?


seven physical traits I look for in the same sex:

  1. Sexy kissing lips - rosy red, juicy and makes you wanna spend hours kissing them
  2. Expressive eyes - Not just big eyes, some people have eyes that smile with their faces
  3. Cute Nose - Not an absolut must but I can be so facinated my noses.
  4. Nice skin tone - Fair, dark, very dark etc. Not sure how to define it, but some skin tones just turn me off...
  5. Smiles - A smile is not just a pair of lips. Its how they work it!
  6. nipples! When its too dark to see, I spend extra time lookin for these, especially on hairy men.
  7. a nice butt. need I elaborate?


seven tags go to (changing it to 7 reasons you should take this to your blog):

  1. Because if you havent already, i'm asking you nicely to.... phuuuulleeeeeease?
  2. the 7 often repeated words/phrases part is so cool!
  3. its a good future reference when ya read back later, like who you found hot or not
  4. Because if you do, the magic 7 fairy will bless you and you will win the 7 digit lottery
  5. you get to con 7 people to reveal 245 freaky facts about themselves at the end of it
  6. Because I'm asking you nicely again... pweety phuuuulleeeeeease with a cherry on top?
  7. I've given you 7 good reasons to do it!

(the 7th really is the most inane reason) Grin


No color play today, your majesties! I need my beauty rest! Sweet dreams~



Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's lookin' for somethin'.

Eurythamics

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the information. It's been very informative to know a little dramatic AJ more. :-) However, I didn't get to see too much slutty part on you!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

i like noses too...... since u know what they say about a man's nose and his..........

yes yes definitely

9:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get well soon! and Coo? oh that is jwust adowable.

1:10 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Dear Shigeki: I did a lil experiment for ya!

Wjee: Not sure how true that is, but I've learn the lips will give a hint to how succulent etc he is down ther...(a bit gross no)

drops of jupiter: thanks! You are so coo!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home