Monday, August 29, 2005

Advice from a lover

The weekend was too short & also too long. Although I felt a lil stagnant, a few smart words of advice from ruggy were most assuring. Some days are better than others. Not exactly quoted & not backed up with his passionate arguements (He can argue almost as long windedly as I can type):-

"We have more control over our lives than we think..."

Some days he may not meet my expectations, but other days he exceeds them. My relationship is working to make me better. I wonder if he gets as much out of it. I think he does...

Johnny wishes he was famous
Spends his time alone
in the basement
With Lennon and Cobain
A guitar and a stereo
While he wishes he
could
escape this
It all seems so contagious
Not to be yourself and faceless
In a song that has no soul

I remember feeling low
I remember losing hope
I remember all the feelings
And the day they stopped
We are we are all innocent

Our Lady Peace ~ Innocent

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

"My relationship is working to make me better."

That's very nice. I think mine is too.

NM can always be counted on to be my moral compass. It can get infuriating sometimes, but on the whole I find it rather comforting.

4:00 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

*smirk* comforting is such a nice word.. it truly is

9:16 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Awww ... that's sweet.

I totally agree that ideally, a relationship should do that - make you a better person.

All the best to you guys, Jay and AJ.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Cellulitis on ear Logiciel surveillance video

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home