Friday, September 30, 2005

Receeding Airplay! (Reposted)

This is my Friday's post that went missing, the formatting has been toned down, less it dissapear again!

Seems like my comments are dwindling faster than cute guys at the local disco! (It so has been invaded by twinky trolls) But I really shouldn't be upset or anything~ (tho i love to hear from you guys). This blog wasn't meant for gaining "ooh"s and "aah"s from the community. Little girls of all races give me enough of that all the time~ (on thursday at McD's one actually hid behind the counter whiles the rest giggled after she said good morning at 6.30pm).

But Clearly this blog isn't just some online diary for me, (yes, i'm comfortable enough with my macho status to use the word~diary). What I did want from my blog was to allow the friends I truly care about & rarely get the opportunity to sit down and "yam char" (have tea) with to get to know whats going on in my life.

You should be honoured if you are among the selected few I have given my address. Likewise I'm honored by your patronage!

And if you are one of those whose blogs I read to alliviate my boredom and leave oodles of comments on, thank you! There is only so much online comics I can read and get away with!!

Be you a lurker that perves into my life, good on you! I do it all the time too, but I do try to leave comments if I feel the blog is worthy! Let me get to know you too DAMMIT! So atleast I'd know if you wanna know more dirty sex secrets or posts on how to cultivate oil palms in the south!

If you happen to be blog surfing by & happen to bump into this blog, I salute you for reading this far. Everyone tells me I ramble, rant, whine, go on and on and on with no reason or ryhme....... etc

With all the recent news buzz about blogs lately, I can't help but think a Government Official, a kinky goat farmer or a sedatious lawyer is reading this with relish. F off! I mean no harm to others! Go bother Xiaxue! She basks in all attention, positive or negative!

Most importantly this blog is about ME! Me! me! Its how i'm polishing my writing skill & Its how I regain my focus at work. It is also my sick attempt to see what colors appeal to a larger crowd. I really hope I'll be able to read all this a few years from now, with out cringing....


I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Slip inside the eye of your mind
I wish I could break all the chains holding me
Don't you know you might find
I wish I could say all the things that I should say
A better place to play
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
You said that you've never been
For the whole wide world to hear
But all the things that you've seen
I wish I could share
They slowly fade away
All the love that's in my heart
And so, Sally can wait
Remove all the bars that keep us apart
She knows it's too late as we're walking on by
And I wish you could know how it FEELS to be me
Her soul slides away
Then you'd see and agree that every man should be free
But don't look back in anger
And I wish I could say all the things that I wanna say
I heard you say
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
At least not today.
For the whole wide world to hear
'Cuz you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
Say 'em loud say 'em clear
Take that look from off your face


Lighhouse Family ~ I Wish I knew How It Feels To Be Free
Oasis~ Don't Look Back in Anger


A mess, A mess, what a mess it is to be me....