Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Graphic Conceptualization Of My Job (that Blows)


Instead of the usual pointless banter, I tot I show you a graphic conceptualization of what its like to work as a writer in my position.
Since my job blows, here is a song about blowjobs!! Totally unrelated & it is dedicated to all you lazies that bums!


My friend's got a girlfriend
and he hates that bitch
He tells me every day
He says "man I really gotta scratch my dick
In the worst kind of way"

She sits on her ass
He works his hands to the bone
To get himself off atleast twice every day
But she just hands him the tissue & stays at home
Well my friend
You gotta say:

I won't play, I won't play ya, no way
na, na, Why don't you give me a blowjob
Say no way, say no way ya, no way
na, na, Why don't you give me a blowjob

Offspring ~ Why Don't You Give Me A Blowjob (AJ's Supports Duff Remix)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a funny image. I could easily become an alcoholic but I can never be a workaholic by my choice.

A person who gives a lousy head is totaly a turn off. This guy in that song should definitely move on or turn gay. :-)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Duff! said...

yes, i still read your blog... when it's good. try focusing on topics that are "worthy"... you know what I mean...

Duff

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no new post! flop!

Duff

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home