Monday, September 26, 2005

Aiyah! Arab Season is Over Lah: A Public Service Msg

Dear Readers, I'm sure you all have been bombarded in a thousand ways to be more tollerant of other races & religions. But let me assure you, although it is horribly horribly wrong to hate someone for the color of their skin, there really is nothing wrong with liking someone for the color of their skin, the way they talk or anything like that. I have to acredit Yasmin Ahmad of Sepet fame for instilling this idea into my head.

On Sunday, I went down to KLCC (Tallest Building in the world) with my goat friend with 3 objectives
1. To work out at the gym
2. To oogle at an old friend in an obscure magazine
3. To oogle at Arab Boys & anything else worth looking at in KLCC.

The first two objectives were met without a hitch. But the third, was harder to fulfill. High expectations will do that to ya. You see 2 weeks ago, during my bi-weekly 'man hunt' I was treated to some really really cute-hot-hot-hunka-licious specimens of Arab boys. Mmmmmmm... just like the perfect dried date, spoting a perfect Arab boy is delighful.
Long curly locks, deep-set piercing eyes, perfect pout lips, spiky crew cut, mournful puppy-dog eyes, sweet-sneer-you wanna-conquer... (OMGoat i'm partially describing my baby) But when you have a whole bunch of them, you really can let your mind wonder...

"I wonder what his kisses are like? 16-20? Bubble-butt? How did he get those scars? Are those two brothers (yum yum) or lovers (double yum yum)? Boxers or briefs? I bet he likes doggy.... If I tasted his lips, would they taste of his coffee or his dunhill? I bet he is an attentive lover.....I wonder if he will do it on the balcony? Will he moan like a women when I blow him?"

Unfortunately the weekend orgy-sighting was not meant to be. I realized this when Wjee, of Dildo Monologues Fame (check the link out on the side) came by to visit me, & after I explained my intention, he said "Aiyah! Arab Season is Over Lah"
Mournfully, I hanged about for another 20 mins, reading my mag making sure my Goddess was right before going home on the LRT. Damn. My Goddess is *Always Right*.
Horrible but true, Malaysia in a way has benefited from the prosecution that Muslims (especially Arabians) have recieved from the rest of the world. During the hot months when the arabs wish to escape their country, they can come here without fear of being labelled a terrorist, enjoy the shopping, and the local dishes (not talking about nasi lemak baby!). Sure they have to put up with a few pervy stares from the likes of AJ and friends but who doesn't?
Did I finish my day out on a low note? No Way! On the LRT I bumped into 2 smooth-bright-eyed twinks engaged in a passionate debate.. ~which I can only assume is about "who gets to bottom first when they get home".
And as I arrived at my condo, I saw the sexy-chilli-red-sports car-with-diplomatic-corps-number-plate-and-more-importantly-equipped-with-super-hunky-eyes-as-big-as-saucers-and-facial-bone-structure-to-kill-for-less-than-30-arab-boy-in-the-driver-seat. I definately went home content. Sometimes if you want it bad enuff...


(Arab) Boys, (Arab) boys, (Arab) boys
I'm looking for a good time
(Arab) Boys, (Arab) boys, (Arab) boys
Get ready for my love !

Sabrina~ Boys (AJ @KLCC remix)

Yes! I can be shallow too! Not everyday is about saving the dolphins!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mr RM said...

Hey, somehow Arab guys are not my cup of tea to drool over... still prefer the mix-Thai-Chinese or the mix Thai-Farang... they have the distinct pretty boy look aka F4..... super-licious..... urrggghhhhhh

looks like, I am bending once more.... oh, just to say that I find mix Thai-Chinese / Thai-Farang girls equally cute too, except that i now also want them in my bed..... LOL

2:44 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Arab season lol! Do they even have jobs? I thought they do nothing but go on holiday all year round. They're not really my cup of tea (urgh Lost's Sayid!) but I seem to see them at all times!

But who am I do gainsay the great Oracle Wjee?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Some Arabs are nice, but usually not my taste lah. The idea of them (almost straight guys who just want to do you brutally) is always better than the reality.

In fact when I had my stopovers in Dubai last year I thought I'd see at least one or two cute Arabs. No such luck.

1:37 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

kitjar: *Pout*
wil: *pout*
jay: *pout*

*pout* I guess Arab boys, like avocadoes, are an aquired taste. If non of ya like 'em, atleast that leaves more for me! Not that I have ever had any, but the young 'uns are delish.....

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about arab boys

some are nice, some are hot,
some are handsome, but most are not

definitely an acquired taste :D

10:19 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

well my friend who's been visiting them says that they smell different?

But they do look delicious and dangerous (that's a plus in my books)

Yeah and thanks for the mention!!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

perhaps arab boys remind you of your super hunky bollywood boyfriend...... ha ha hee hee

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home