Thursday, September 22, 2005

AJ: Laughing & Shyting

There are two main ideas I wanna type about today, first one is hilarious. Second one is euphoric.

First One
Yesterday Kiki & I had a project to send out.
AJ: Kiki, how big is the file? can we copy it on to a floppy?
Kiki: Yes, I think so. It only about 110kb...
(2 radios blaring chinese & rap music)
AJ: Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Did you say kb or gb?
Kiki: kb! KB!
AJ: Sorry?
Kiki: ITS IN KIGA BYTES!
AJ~ Bursts out laughing....
I may be deaf & I may be wrong to laugh, but atleast I know kb stands for & I was really nice about explaining it to her. I deserve brownie points dammit!

Second One
Last night I found my sleeping niche on my baby. You know, that one position where you can sleep on someone & you just fit into the shape of his/her body. There could be more than one, but it really doesn't matter cos you don't feel like moving. I thought I had lost that space forever. I thought I didnt need it any more, thanks to pillows & bolsters. Its a good thing I was wrong... But still... I'm scared shitless...


Oooh, life goes on, and it’s only gonna make me strong
Its a fact, once you get on board say goodbye cuz you can’t go back
Oooh, it’s a fight, and I really wanna get it right
Where I’m at, is my life before me, got this feeling that I can’t go back
Leanne Rimes ~ Life Goes On

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chooooo chweeeet!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so nice that you get to use the units accordingly. Since I and many colleagues are lazy, we only say 0.1 Meg for 100 kilo bytes.

Kigabytes sound cute though. :-)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

the first joke was not really funny, only lots of ignorance....

but the second was so sweet......
chaiyo!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

AJ,

can u just drop me a mail pls!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Jane,

It is the sweetest thing I have read for a while. I may not be here much but I am sure everything will be just fine (your fav phrase).

p/s: I still hate the way u organise your MP3... but i love you. hug.

Duff

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I dunno, I found 'kigabyte' very funny.

And it's great that you can actually sleep tucked against someone like that. Me, I can't. Gimme a bolster anyday!

2:35 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

drops of jupiter: *heh*

shigeki:kigabytes is a cute word isn't it?

kitjar: ok! I will

duff: you are so anal sometimes! sure ur a top?

jay: yeap i think i read somewhere in your blog about hunting for a bolster....

thanks guys for the comments, stil, I'm scared shitless

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home