Thursday, September 29, 2005

Duff This! Duff That!

Who is this Duff? I'm Sick of hearing about this Duff person!

On The Ramblings of a constipated tunnel I found the past plain as the nose on my face (tho I do have a very cute nose). The hesistance, the suspision & the freshness. On Confetti In The Wind I was met with the present "jaded bitch on wheels" of present time. Truth be told, Duff is one of the few people I have allowed into my life. Logically inclined, he is famous for coming up with statements like~

Men Are Jerks (Who would have figured the universal truth could be told in 3 words?)

But Seriously, I remember it all too well & I have he pleasure/displeause of knowing him all too well, so why bother posting about the past or present? I wanna dive into the future, to a time where we are younger (thanks to the miracles of science) but wiser (no thanks to reality tv)... This is us at the airport...

AJ: EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeiik! SAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayanG! Come Gimme a Hug! So long haven't groped your butt lar! Oh My Goat! And what a butt it is!
Duff: Honey Darling~ Its been too long! And yes perfecting my career & discovering my inner peace by developing the perfect body has been good for me. And my love life...*Blush*
AJ: Oh My Goat! Oh My Goat! Did you bring you super sexy hunkalicious Spanish-Brazillian-Arab-Japanese-Chinese Supermodel Rock Star Partner with you?
Duff: You know I did Sista... He is buying you presents~ chocolates & perfumes with his Jamaican-Italian- Brazillian-Korean-Japanese oil tycoon-Xtreme sports buff half-brother. i invited him just for you! (whisper) to oogle at~
AJ: You are the man! *Giggle* If I wasn't so damn happy with my Ruggy, you know I'd find a way to convince them that the local greeting is done in a tongue bathing. My baby would have come to match wits with you too but he er... just came....
Duff ~Rolls Eyes~
AJ: Eeek You Still Got it in you! And stop judging me! You haven't lived until you have had sex on the highway!
Duff: Of course I can still roll my eyes; that and sex on a yatch cruising the Carabean is so much more better, honey!
AJ: Competitive Ho!
Duff: Speaking of competitive Hos... How's wingedman?
AJ: Last months vacations at his Isle of MenMeNMeN was a blast. More like multiple blasts actually... *Giggle* You so have to ride the new Nipple Whip!
Duff~ Rolls Eyes~ I still can't believe his Stepford BF actually bought the bloody island and built it to his blog's every detail for their 10th anniversary... Come, you have to meet him!

And so the days will go. Don't be a gone too long duff, or I will hunt you down with a shotgun...


Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

Well, I've been afraid of changin
Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes bolder
Children get older
And I'm getting older too

Well, I'm getting older too

So take this love and take it down
Yeah, and if you climb a mountain and you turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well, the landslide brought it down

And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well maybe...
Well maybe...
Well maybe...
The landslide'll bring me duff

Dixie Chicks ~ Landslide

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... wishful thinking huh? *hugs

yes, i will be back soon...

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgoat "Life sucks... if only boys do..."

1:59 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

oi... something wrong with ur comment box for 30/9.

So much dufff!!! Am going into withdrawal liao!!!

take care

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please tell me where i can get a Jamaican-Italian- Brazillian-Korean-Japanese oil tycoon-Xtreme sports buff

4:08 PM  
Blogger Will said...

And also how to get sexy hunkalicious Spanish-Brazillian-Arab-Japanese-Chinese Supermodel Rock Stars.

Too much Duff! Down with Duff!

5:54 PM  
Blogger savante said...

You guys are so sweet :) Duff is a lucky man.

Paul

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Conferencing 153 kahala camp shirts custom shirts Vw vortex gti lymphatic zones for cellulite Chair cover garden seat t-shirt catologs motorcycles

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home