Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hedonistic Candle Lit Dinner

Hello Darhlings!

Andro Jane Here Again. Just got back from my Monday Off. Why did I take Monday Off? Just to rest & relax! Tra la la la laaa! ~AJ Does a skip~

Made french toast for breakfast, Met the incredible Duff for lunch, did some banking, went to the gym, met a couple of friends for drinks & prepared the a Hedonistic Candle Lit Dinner for Ruggy.

How So?
Well basically I cleaned my room emaculately as possible,
I lit some tea lights in beatiful candle holders,
I lit vanilla insense in a beautiful ikea jar (is that how I break em so easily?)
I played chill house (chill out mixed with house) music on my new speakers (that Ruggy bought for me)
I selected some nice DVDs (comedies like Big Fish)
I ordered pizza (BBQ chicken & double cheesy burger from Dominos)
I placed 8 kinds of drinks in my fridge ranging from pineapple juice to coke lite (no green tea for shigeki tho)
I made sure my glow in the dark stars were sort of glowing (childish but facinating)
I brought out the cigar I was saving
I wore some decent clothes & groomed a lil
And I rolled a joint (no judgement plz)

He really didnt even give a second thought to the perfectly hedonistic setting I prepared for him... But then again. Don't we all always overlook the little details that others painstakingly prepare for us? I chose not to sulk *Just Because* I was having a perfect Monday.

How can you sit there watching
Someone else?
How can you sit there,
sit there watching..
Markus Schulz ft. Departure - Without you near

12 Comments:

Blogger mikey said...

For me, I will SULK! But then again...sometimes, it's better not to. Cause at the end of the day, you should know what matter most is that he loves you.

Awww...I'm jealous!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Never mind lah, men are always like that. Not to state the obvious, but I'm sure he made everything worthwhile after dinner, no? :-p

3:28 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Er........ u brought out the cigar?

Aiya, men can be dickheads especially when they know they can get away with it but we still love them anyway.

Glad u had a great Monday.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

...used to tidy up his room,
getting his favourite japanese cold noodles for supper, make sure the shirts were nicely hung back in the wardrobe, candle well lit+aromatheraphy burner..even slippers were placed where they should be...and i discovered a used durex in the bin. I wasn't here last night...

I would - still say he treated me well. even now. even though we're no longer together.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really debated with myself whether I should call in sick until the last minute on Monday because I wanted to go see this movie :-) . But I went to work..... Now, I regret it after reading your post.

10:03 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Cigar literally? Hehe.

Wah...Jojo so woman one ah? I didn't know that. Btw, is this ex of yours that we know...pretty WELL?

*giggles*

PS - What are Japanese cold noodles???

2:50 AM  
Blogger Will said...

You're so zen nowadays honey! You go girl.

3:44 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Thanks for the lovely comments!

It was a REAL cigar (sweet jewel, to be found at 7eleven). Yes, men are like that! And well Japanese cold noodles = soba (i presume)

Mikey: I sort of owe him one get-out-of-sulking-free pass because the other day I sulked for no reason at all.. Lol So the drama queen.

Jay: Gentlemen don't kiss and tell. But since i'm no gentleman~ Aiiiyoor I tell you nyah, it was so so hot I could feel my panties burning, uh-uh! Macam ada cili api!

Wjee: Yes they can, thats why God gave us hands, so we can wank when needed.

jojo: *hugs* Men are jerks! (sometimes) The most important thing tho is we are happy!

wingedman: I try honey! I try! But I will never be as glam-zen as you! lol- not until I buy my own tifanny jewelry...

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive all the way to chicken land and all i get is a one-liner? upset! it's always about me-me-me-me-me! LOL

glad u had a great day. I am sure he noticed, just like how i noticed M always shower before I arrive and he always cut fruits for me after dinner. We noticed. We may not say it out... but we appreciate it... it's all the small things that matter...

Duff

9:26 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

wah, so romance. looks like the cigar came in handy for a perfect finish.

i have glow in the dark stars in my room back home too!

er...8 drinks? wah. you little hostess you.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

thanks AJ, is important that we're still happy *hugs*.

yeah japanese cold noodles=cha soba, normally served with japanese omelette, bacon and seaweed. Dip it with japanese sauce (forgot what it is called), and i like the sauce mixed with lots of wasabi. simply choking great.

Mikey: ...yeah, I can be that... woman.. i told you about him. he's the event-planner ex.

3:01 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

duff: you are so right. sometimes its also all the little things that he doesn't notice... like my anal rententivity...

spot: one day "spot" & "snowdrop" must come visit my "heinlicki".. lol

jojo: what the hell~ *hugs* again!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home