Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hard Times

As the title suggests, this is a rant about the first fight I had with Ruggy yesterday. At 8pm scrambled to leave work as were suppose to meet at 8. I call him and he said, "leaving soon, whatya wanna eat? I was thinking of buying burger king..."
At nine o'clock as I was watching the sensored desprate housewives on Astro I called "So, where are ya babe?"
"I'm still at the office... But I will be leaving now.."
"Oh I heard that before.."
"Oh please.... You don't know what I have to go thru!"
"Okay... whatever... mumble mumble. See you later.."
"Well do you want me to come or not?"
"What kind of question is that? Do you want to have our first fight? I'm ready!"
"Aiyoor... Can we just have a nice dinner and eat peacefully later?"
"Sigh, yes. mumble mumble mumble.. BYE!"
My phone rings its ruggy
"Yeah, what is it now?"
"Don't be so moody lar! I buy you food ok?"
"I'm cranky cos I'm bloody hungry! ~Giggle~ Leave your damn office NOW!"
"Okok"
At 10.00pm or so he finally reaches. We acuse each other a bit more, point fingers, giggle and enjoy dinner. I was simply too tired to argue anymore. But my real problem was...
It never lead to make up sex!! Dammit... All that fighting and no make up sex? What age are we living in? Sigh... Secretly I'm stil pissed off that he didnt even call!

A little less conversation,
a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby
JXL vs Elvis ~ A Lil Less Conversation
Disgusted? I did say I was always horny. Later that night I had the most lucid lewd dream... But thats another post

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... aww.. so sweet!!! happy for u!!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Aiyah, like that call fight ah? You should really have been around for some of my fights with my exes.

At least he seems willing to pujuk you with food. That kind of man is always worth keeping.

10:08 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Agreed! It didnt blow up! And I got extra fried mozeralla sticks out of it... BUT NO MAKE UP SEX!!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... as u have said, there is no blowing involved indeed. but it will cum ... dun worry...

MD

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home