Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm like a...

A BIG GLASS BOWL FULL OF CANDY!!
The kind you find invitingly at the reception desk.
Thats right, my motives appear crystal clear & are transparent for the world to see....
But they are SO NOT!
Red
Yellow
Blue
Green
Pink
Purple
You think you can see all the pretty pretty colorful pieces of gummy goodness, pectin packed gelatin & sugar coated sugar that make you wanna be my best friend...
BEWARE!
Beneath it all I have nuts! Nuts that you will sooner or later put into your mouth! And not to mention the oozy gooey bursting centres! So enjoy the sugar buzz whiles you can! Bwuahahahahaa...
(Yes, I often compare myself with inanimate objects. Its just I normally have the good sense not to translate them into words...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i worry about you....

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home