Friday, April 13, 2007

The Boy Likes His Cake

The cake loving boy with the super round ass being me...
Seriously. As good as I aspire to look, nothing makes me happier than a good fat slice of cake. Coping with the procedural stresses of the new job is getting to me a little but I am very sure I will get the hang of it. Things can hang limp and flaccid, cant they?
I'm not giving up, just putting the super gym regiment on hold for now.
I did manage to make bodypump class on wednesday with my favourite instructor. I'm not sure if anyone else find grown men who can carry ridiculously heavy weights & buy their shorts in the kid's dept sexy, but I find his fucking amazing. His tone & manner are inspirational. Nice things do come in nice packages....
Just like cake. Just like the weekend...

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger jayandkay said...

Ah ha! Someone's in love~

12:48 AM  
Blogger Comically Sad said...

'but i find his fucking amazing'

O.o

Now what kind of classes have u been attending really? me want a slice of the action too! :P

2:02 AM  
Blogger Comically Sad said...

oops almost forgot...all the best in ur new job :)

2:04 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

i'm in love...


with those shorts!

and thanks!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm...cake....

3:15 PM  
Blogger Elliot T. McBeal said...

That sounds like DC you're describing...

10:07 AM  
Blogger Arroclint said...

hellos...

5:53 AM  
Blogger savante said...

Buys his shorts in the kids dept?!

7:33 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

OH NO SLUTBOY NO CAKE FOR YOU! You can swallow all the bitter little pills for all I care...

mr Mcbeal, I dont think we're talking about the same cutie.

long time no see clint!

and well paul, he is one potent little package. Really not all men look good in boy shorts.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and we DO so like bitter little pills...

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home