Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dunno What To Say

Maybe once upon a time I used to describe my life with great personal detail here and to other people, but I’ve most certainly become more cautious with exposure on many levels.

Let’s just say it doesn’t matter…
How much cake I don’t eat
The number of vodka shots I take
How gorgeous the men I have slept with
The flood of people who wanna be my bestest friends
Or even how many languages I can speak

All new things are faced with a bit of excitement & a lil more apprehension. Tomorrow, just like every single day, I wanna be even more fucking amazing than everyone else, including myself.

Preparation, anticipation & good manners can only do so much to prevent fuck ups. I still worry when nobody is looking. I still have larger than life dreams for this man. I hope I can remember to say the right things at the new job. At least I now have bigger things to worry about than stupid love.

I turn around I walk away
There's nothing else that I can say
I turn around I walk away
But you won't see me…
There's nothing else that I can say
But you won't see me cry

Armin Van Buuren, Markus Schulz~ You Won’t See Me Cry

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Hey, don't let life get you down, man!

7:44 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

i know i whine but its how i deal with the stress...

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home