Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lessons To Be Learnt From Cock & Breast Stories

I’ve been appointed the company’s ‘English Teacher’. And so far it’s been a fair bit of a bitch. My task at hand is to improve the productivity of the company by improving their proficiency in English. Sure my ego gets a boost once in awhile, but I get NO extra income. MEH! Still, even with the lack of cash, the task has its kicks, just ask Cutesy Buttes…

AJ~ So when writing reports you got to be precise. What do you want to tell the reader? Let’s try an example of how you can be specific in the wrong ways. Lets ask some questions and see how many different answers we can get. Cutesy Buttes, what did you have for lunch yesterday?

Cutesy Buttes~ I had chicken!

AJ~ What kind of chicken was it?

Cutesy Buttes~ Curry chicken.

AJ~ Which part of the chicken did you eat?

Cutesy Buttes~ I had the chicken chest!

Blur Girl 2~ No lar! Its chicken breast lar! Har har!

Cutesy Buttes~ Why is it breast and not chest?

This is the point where all poorly prepared teachers, like me are in a jam. Even if you don’t know the answer, you must keep your students confident in you, less they start to doubt themselves too. There are two basic options I know of. Either you make up a story to keep them confident in you or you tell them that they need to research it as part of their homework. His ass is too cute for homework that doesn’t involve groping.

AJ~ Well you see Cutesy Buttes… (stalling). The thing about chicken is that chicken is actually the female of the gender (totally inaccurate by the way but coming from people who ‘thank me prior hand’, how would they know?). You know chicken & cock. Can you imagine if I said I enjoy eating cock? How silly does that sound. (Hmm.. actually I do enjoy a good cock...But yeah) Doesn’t it sound weird when I say I like eating cock? (I’m sure it doesn’t sound strange to most of you). So that’s why we eat breasts, and not chests, chickens & not cock… Understand?

The boys seemed amused. The girls just gave blank stares. Thanks to me they are that much stupider. But it’s not like I care, as long as I have cock to eat.


Been a naughty girl
Real bad so and so
Done too many things a girl shouldn’t know
I swear I never knew
I could hurt you so
One too many things a girl shouldn’t know

Holly Valance~ Naughty girl

2 Comments:

Blogger darn ed said...

i want me some Kentucky Flied Cock ! Good one, boy !

1:03 AM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

lol.. i damn seriously love this one..

good :)

hehe.. lolx

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home