Friday, August 18, 2006

Excess of Rockers / Access for Ravers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Have you been following Rockstar Supernova ? Its like American Idol, only with f*cking attitude!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Certainly where the idols try to be all cute and loveable “Thee hee hee… I have never had calamari before! Thee Hee Hee…”, the rockers focus on being obstinate, dark & sexy “You f*cking killed that song man!” Tattoos, studs & sexy clothing. Everybody tries to be different. Everybody tries to be unique. Nobody is trying to the next Miss Teen USA!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I can, I watch it at the gym as I pedal away (during commercials I admire my calves). Nothing gets the blood pumping like tall grungy men & women screaming with electric guitars blaring & the audience all hyped! Admittedly I don’t know half the songs they sing. But I attribute it to be part of my youthful ignorance, i.e. the songs were written before my time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Did I mention that the male rockers are HOT HOT HOT? Hotties like Matt, Josh & Ryan have taken off their tops plenty of times. And I’m SOOOO in love with Dilana & Storm Large. Stormie! How can I not love a tall Amazonian woman with a name like that? And Zyaira with her zany sense of dress is always entertaining. But with all these reality shows, with time the characters must go home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Despite my love of Rocker Chicks, I highly suspect / predict the ultimate winner will be Magni. Simply because of his Icelandic exuberance & charm. He makes me think of a line from that Counting Crows song- Mr Jones “She dances while his father plays guitar, she's suddenly beautiful”. Not the most eye catching of the rockers (unless your Mikey who has a thing for bald men), his perfect voice makes him drop dead gorgeous. Just like the Swedish nightingale, Jenny Lind who became beautiful when she sang. When he sings, its almost as he reaches out through the TV screen & draws me in for an irresistible deep kiss. Mystifying. Spellbinding. Intoxicating. Married. With child!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

F*ck! I wanna f*ck a married man!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Damn. Beginning when I started hanging with Teks at the Tiesto Rave, I find myself fixating on men more and more. Nowadays I also crave raves and all the shit that goes with it. And finally, another rave is on its way! This time its with Gabriel and Dresden at the Sepang F1 Pit. Join me and thousands of other ravers (for free if you're lucky).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Kihu said...

duhz.. the rocker really HOT as hell! Hope I could rock with them too (on bed)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

You never watch Rockstar INXS meh?

The winner is really quite hot.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Not seen this programme before, but the baldy is quite a hottie!

And everyone knows straight men with kids are the sexiest around.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home