Monday, June 12, 2006

Bangkok Trip Photos


These are the missing Bangkok pictures promised.




A lotus in a pot in a temple, I just liked how it looked.


A Goat Statue in the same temple.



Some very peaceful looking statues.


The not so comercialized Wat Arun Temple.


View of Bangkok from on top the Bayan Building, where there is a nice restaurant/bar.



Some backpaking tourists. I find backpackers so hot! Even if they are a lil unkempt at times.

How was that for a traquil take of my trip. I would have taken more pictures but I what to do, I was a man on a mission & thus was too busy shopping.


4 Comments:

Blogger ça va pas la tête said...

yeah with their sweaty body and stuff right? lol

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LUURRRVVEEEE the lotus picture

1d

3:04 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

back packers hot?

errrm..... i suppose so, if u clean them up first.

5:00 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

But guys, back packers are just so decadent, its cool to hang with them. They do bathe sometimes you know!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home