Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Got a spare dream catcher, anyone?

Last night I laughed my ass off at the second part of the Charmed Finale. Fuck yeah it was STOOPID! But I can’t wait for the possible spin off with “future Chris & Wyatt”~

Charming Princes *Drool*

When my imagination runs wild, it runs wild. Possibly due to the late non-carbo dinner & all the rubbish on TV, I had a weirdly vivid dream.

In my dream, I was on a tour bus visiting my life. The various stages of my life were actually places that could be visited. So basically, I could choose which age I wanted to visit my live at. Rather than arranged by time, my life was organized like places on a map. So my primary school memories were in a building that looked like my primary school. The funny thing is it was next to café I used to have my Uni lunches at. How ODD?

Odder still was the fact that my high school friends (male only) & the boys that I meet in the office occasionally (delivery boys, computer geek, tour agent etc) were on the bus with me. It would be funny if the were poking fun at each other but they were just poking each other. It was an odd sort of geek & nerds orgy.
But since I’ve found myself attracted to more geekier looking men recently, I did enjoy watching them hump at the back of the bus in odd positions like "the protractor" & "the USB multiport" with odd props like testubes & staplers (yes my dreams do get this oddly vivid). If only they weren’t so disturbing as I traveled passed funerals, appraisals & camp fire meals.

Do try to do a dream interpretation if you must. I can't make heads or tails of it. Its just most probably just some undercooked sprouts…



Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little boys double-duche on the concrete.


AJ Ft Corinne Bailey Rae ~ Put Your Records On

17 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

I KNOW! I would love a continuation of Charmed with my darlin Drew Fuller but they should change the actor for Wyatt of course.

Paul

1:23 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

What's wrong with the actor for big Wyatt?? Ok wat, he soooo looks like Leo.

Hahaha, what a corny finale, with each sister multiplying by 3 in the end.

So fun! Did you ever notice how everyone else other than the main cast are really sucky actors?? It's like an Akademi Lousy Acting.

I was surprised that Shannen Doherty didn't cameo. Didn't know the behind the scenes bitchery was THAT bad.

5:12 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

how can you possible be attracted to geeky guys! you prob just think they're all meek and submissive and ready to be dominated!

i like my boys bad... yum, yum

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slutty Carnie! Wait till I punish you when you get back . . you`ll regret liking bad boys, but you'll beg for more ;)

Geeks have a certain charm about them hor AJ honey?

Drew

9:08 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Paul~ Wyatt is hot as he is! Dammit

Spot~ I don't think Prie's picture was even on the wall!

Carnie~ I like skanky backpackers, sexy doctors & pretty boys too. Why not nerds.

Drew~ Geeks rule (some times) and all the others have their momments in the sun too...

10:58 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

the finale sux. not like what i expected. nothing charmed about it more like.

your dream is odd. on a bus with geeks humping at each other? LOL.

hmmm...

but to think of it... i don't mind. i don't mind at all. provided they are hot but geeky in some sort...

4:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I stopped watching when they killed off Julian McMahon's character. That man can lure me to the dark side anytime.

4:37 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

musang~ you need to meet some cute geeks! lets go party!

jay~ you know you can see Julian's cute butt in Nip/Tuck!

8:05 PM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

you've got to choose your market AJ honey... can't have em all

12:00 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

HEY! I'm geeky!! how come I don't see you falling head over heels with me HUH?!?!

selectivebitch!

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Carnie, AJ honey. He's just jealous he's not as fabulous as you to have all the different types of men you can have :)

Take that skank! :P

Poor AJ, no one leaves him alone!

Drew

12:07 AM  
Blogger executorlouis said...

The USB multiport?! Gosh, i haven't heard of that one before but i don't need to think too deep (oops!) for that one. o_O

12:52 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

carnie~ Yes I'm a selective bitch, but I do like all sorts of men. Hence the facination with backpackers, doctors, geeks, arab boys, pale chinese twinks & even ravers.

Drew~ *High Five!* Carnie is the sluttiest skank i know!!

Loius~ It was disturbingly entertaining....

1:03 PM  
Blogger famezgay said...

oh soo nice to have such a dream.. but huh dun think my past is exciting.. forget it then!

Anyway sorry for leaving u guys early n dun really chat much with u guys which sounded me more of an anti-social kind.. Ooops.. Dun really have much mood.. grrr exam on monday.. See u guys next time n maybe can have a good chat!

2:26 AM  
Blogger canardbidon said...

new colours!

me like

2:10 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

sure ceusm, I don't recall too much but it was nice meeting ya!

carnie~ Taaa Daaa! like the newest look?

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read State of washington insurance dressy women &aposs blouses Germany ionamin Aid appliance kitchen kitchen small best holmes warm mist humidifier Ratings of ice makers Nexium and rebate cetirzine hci zyrtec yahoo fantasy football erectile dysfunction natural supplement Houten sauna phentermine success Replacement humidifier pads

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home