Monday, November 21, 2005

If You Are Going To Sell Your Soul...

Dont Sell It Cheap.
~ Leonard Lion, The Suburban Jungle.

Sure this line came from a web comic strip character but there is much truth in it!
I decided not to let the matter at my office rest and persue my basic rights! Truly, a work place without music is as dull as as dehydrated grass clippings. I will not let the music in my soul die!

In other events, I went down man watching with the goat & the framing queer & his silent bf to Bukit Bintang. I bought some software & visited Borders. The magazines there were so entertaining! One had a caption like Coming Out to your family & the anthems! But it was so not credible as it didn't even feature the YMCA song or the I will Survive Song.

Another one had articles with titles like "the top 5 bands that should break up". And under that list was Garbage! GASP! I could have slapped the editor (if i know who he was). Garbage needs to stay togather because shirley manson needs her guys to write & play. She may be a talented singer and preformer but I dare say she cant write much music. (Could be wrong here guys).

After that it was the inetible man-watching session at DOME (local coffee house). Why do the city boys flock here by the gaggle? Its so much easier to sit under the sign that says Do-Me and wait for the right man to proposition sex. The lesser alternative is really not time effective- Waiting for someone to chat you up at Starbucks "Pick-up" area!


I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way, to let it get that far

Because of you
I stray extra far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the dangerous side
So I don't get bored
Because of you
I find it easier to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am okay...
Kelly Clarkson feat AJ ~ Because Of You (Quit Yapping & Start Living Remix)

7 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

sound like a fun day... hehe

i watch harry potter at leisure mall........ LEISURE MALL.. how's that for contrast.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what! I think men should sit under a sign that says Do-Me
or Open for Business, whatever works.

Thank God for this blog, I'm so sick of pretentious goody-2-shoes blogs.

kisses.

2:12 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Wjee: Next time you are coming out with us! I dont care!! No more slumming it for you!

Jups: You so sweet! But seriously I still have to sensor all the evil thoughts... men r jerks...

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great song... Because of you. She is so kewl. Like a masculine boy. :-)

I'd love to do man watching but I've been doing it frequently wherever I go. :-)

11:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

ssssh shigeki! we aren't suppose to reveal all our secrets to the boys and girls! Even when i'm parking or eating i'm guy watching too... *Giggle*

9:02 AM  
Blogger savante said...

The Do-Me sign sounds good. Can I have one?

Paul

4:43 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

DOME as in the cafe Paul! just sit under the sign and sip some coffee on a sunday afternoon.. You really dont have many queen-wannabe frens do you?

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home