Thursday, November 17, 2005

Beware of Visitors Bearing Gift Baskets!

"Aunties can be good fun as long as they’re not too nosy or bitchy. I like the type who bring nice stuff for you to eat at work. Any like that in your office?"

That was something Jay had asked Ah Shiong (drowned glass). This question would be most interesting to blog about tho, I did have intentions to ask you guys if I should give Ruggy the address to my blog. Hmm... Considering how he has been twisted & warped to suit my taste (just like our relationship), I wonder if he would recognize himself. There there is that pic of Mr Bachan... BUT Anyways... the things that the aunties in my office have given me to my best recollection are
  1. Cheddar Potato Chips ~their chilwren dun get to enjoy stuff like that
  2. Assorted mini chocolate bars~ Cherry ripe, Hanuta easter eggs etc ~one again.. the poor chilwren
  3. Assorted candy ~less for their starvingly-healthy chilren really means more for me!
  4. Icecream- sometimes they buy us stuff just because they are feeling cheerful? (Motherly instinct kicks in around me I tell you)
  5. KFC~ this one was yesterday. something about making us eating lunch at 2 and wanting to make up for it?
  6. Fish ball noodles etc.~ OMG i'm begining to see the light.
  7. Assam laksa!~ This one was prepared from scratch. She scratched up some fresh sardines, some lemon grass etc and spent several hours to feed the entire office. Amazing!
  8. Nasi Lemak breakfasts~ They sometimes buy extra & well, I get called to share the wealth.
  9. Kuih Kochee~ This one I once mentioned passingly & the next time she went to the market, it was sitting on my table!
  10. Ciggerette filters~ In a vain attempt to get me to cut down on smoking, one got a box of filters from a doctor friend and passed them to me. Didn't help! I'm still as indignant as hell!
  11. Half a bottle of FOC kelp tablets~ Something about my backaches...

I'm begining to understand why my jiggly bits have been getting more and more jiggly since I've gotten here... hmm.. But in my defence, some of the stuff I have distributed, thru the kindness of my heart (and in attempts to buy them over)

  1. Various fruits from my hometown.
  2. Nescafe, creamer & cornflakes (I get them from someone & spread them around)
  3. Abalone Sauce (don't ask.. just don't ask)
  4. Candy~ Yes, I'm a candy boy...
  5. DVD's of Lost~ Yeah my aunty rowx! lol. She enjoys watching Lost (must be Sawyer) but i've yet to introduce her to Queer As Folk or even Nip Tuck (My current favourite)

Yawn... Yeap, I bitch about them sometimes but really, I would hate to leave them. They may spend half our lunch hour telling me how fags (not the human kind) and pork will kill me, but I guess I can't have it all. They are so nice & sweet, even if the seems of my pants are bursting...


Hey hey hey hey
i know an aunty who's tough but sweet
she's so fine she can't be beat
she's got everything that i desire
she sets the summer sun on fire

i want candy
i want aunty
i want candy
i want aunty

go to see ya when the sun goes down
there ain't no finer aunty in town
you're an aunty & you're what the doctor ordered
i think you're so sweet ya make my mouth water

watch this
i want candy
i want aunty
i want candy
i want aunty
hey hey hey
AJ ~ I Want Candy/Aunty (same same but different remix)

10 Comments:

Blogger Mr RM said...

Food, Food & Food!

That's the same for my place too! It becomes worst during crunch time when food suddenly become abundant! Hey, what is with Malaysians, food and being stressed!

It seems, when the team is stressed-up, food is the only form of escapism. Hey, just give me less work ler... hee hee

11:33 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

no no.... dun give him ur blog add.... it's suicidal unless u r 200% sure he can handle it.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Aiyoh, I would LOVE to have aunties like yours where I work! Instead, all I've got are those Zimbabwean cows.

It can be fun having your boyfriend visiting and participating in your blog - but it does mean that you won't be able to bitch about him if he pisses you off!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. so sweet~~~~~~ yum yum..

7:35 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

kitjar~ less work would be great

wjee~ thank you all mighty oracle. I now know the direction i must take *lolz*

jay~ look at it this way, u get free milk & cheese! And I doubt Ruggy will be as ahhem.. entertaining as nm...

1d~ muax! muax still love you

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have those people around my office.... i am just envious!!! But you totally deserve them all as you are cute:_)

12:24 AM  
Blogger tiptup said...

the aunties here don't feed me. wish I could have nasi lemak for bfast.

6:09 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

shigeki~ What you really wan is a free starbucks coffe (and bj)from your favourite barista!

tiptup~ Hellos & welcome! How about I mail ya some or post a picture just to make ya envious? lolz...

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-sniff- I want your aunties!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home