Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Blog is like… A Box Of iJuice

Life’s funny like that. You think you know yourself & you go online and distill your memoirs into an oddly colorful collection of short snippets…

You chop your life into chunks, throw them into the thought blender & extract the sugary hype that is juice, discarding the pips, peel, fiber & what ever other substance is left over from the process.

You list your favorite lyrics/songs, cartoons, videos, actors, books, DJs, pictures, dishes, cocktails, hangouts, recipes, anecdotes & even talk about your friend’s encounter in the gym showers. Gee Golly Wow!

Sex is splashed all over the pages freely as the usage of profanities like fuck, bitch, slut & cock. But the profanities don’t nearly do as much damage to the English language as tainting it with words like anti-achievement, serial monogamist, cockadile, sexcapades & goatilicious. Goat-delicious. Goats aren’t just delicious, goats are everywhere, especially in my blog!

What is a blog without a lil moan & whine?

Relate the bad days at the office, bitch about the bitch, tales of the death of a loved one or even an argument that seems utter meaningless. Stories of love found & love lost, just like the movies keeps the ‘airplay’ up.

Sentimental stories about those who count fruit flies & girls named after cherry blossoms gives you the appearance of a legitimate writer. Meh… I was paid to write & hated it with a vengeance.

Name drop a couple of celebrities for glamour, several clubs so everyone who has ever been out clubbing wonders if you were there & secret locations for nosey pokers to check out. Mystery & mystique intrigue are key sellers when selling on the internet!

Talking about fitness instructors like a drooling stalker or post secretly snapped photos of cute but unsuspecting strangers on holiday always inspire snippy comments. Not forgetting the explicit, even if not lucid depiction of men you lust over even if the act itself is shallower than a mirage?

Top it all off with bits and pieces of your own skin to seem more attractive to the perverts, which most likely make up a high percentage of all internet users. Heh.


Then like the acrid taste of your own vomit after one drink too many, you wonder if cyber space is not as harmlessly/ anonymously fun as you initially thought. What if others can identify this queen by his perky man-boobs? What if the sociological experiment in vivid color has finally turned a thousand shades of grey, each as awe inspiring as the next?

Not so suddenly your creativity is governed by what your friends’ emotions. You can’t talk about a bad day without someone thinking you’re suicidal. There isn’t a conversation that the damn blog doesn’t sooner or later take centre stage & push the real man out of the spot light. And to top it all off, anonymous sex posts are no longer anonymous.

Who did you sleep with Androjane?

Some where along the way I’ve learnt to deal with being dark and twisty inside. I’ve even learnt to let go, even if begrudgingly of ill harbored sentiments towards those who slanderously call me malicious names to my face and to those who irk, I just smirk. I’ve forgiven a guy who slapped me, within reason. But it doesn’t matter.

My creative freedom is shrouded with fear & doubt.

Fear that those who are quick to judge will think I’m a total nutcase, my mind confirmed infirmed with all the substance abuse. Trust me, being different can be awfully tiring & horridly lonely. I can be surrounded by a sea of familiar faces and still feel like a lone pine, in a desert… wilting away.. needle by needle.

And I doubt my own ability to inspire. That’s right, I’ve always had aspirations to be your inspiration, but I’m not sure if you ever got my drift. I wanted whoever who damn well wanted to read my shit to at least try to think for themselves. Think outside of the box…

Think inside the box…

Think whiles fucking doggy style on top the damned box.

Conscious independent thought is so much more precious than *OH MY GAWD* knowing that black is the new pink or that Pink likes to wear black. Thinking is HOOoot!

Did I have to spell it out for you?

Society’s norms are for the sheep. Sheep that are sheared for their wool & slaughtered for their meat. Sheep that are herded by their master’s bitches as the masters snooze beneath the broken oak tree. The shepherd can fucking knit his own pubes & eat himself. I want to be free.

Free of the burden of justification & the conscience that prevents me from revealing all the sordid details of my escapades that involve others’ lives. I’m fucking tired of keeping all your damn secrets! Shit happens and sometimes it’s my life too, don’t you get it?

We all fall of the wagon, through the barbed wire fence & into the ever so carefully placed vats of toxic waste once in a while. We all need a little tenderness to assure us we can be loved. We all crave attention when nothing seems right. But my dears, acceptance from others is so over rated when you can’t even love yourself. Give yourself a hug now, or, better yet a good wank.

The freedom to write as I please smells sweater than the cinnamony scent of freshly baked apple pie. I can almost taste the gooey, chewy warm super sweet goodness that is creative freedom. Find another fucking muse to copy. And if you can’t, in sure guess/guest bloggers can do an equally as squalid job. The human brain isn’t just good for multiplying mad cow prions, you know. Or do you?

My dearest darling readers, I love you all, even those that I wouldn’t sleep with for 99,999 dollars. I especially thank you for reading this super long post.

But the thing is, if the neurons haven’t sparked in your mind, if you can’t put two and two together to get a foursome, I’m tired of censoring my words & won’t be your queen bitch anymore. I have plenty of other equally as conquerable if not as worthy things to rule over. Shut your mouth and don’t go comparing me to all the other gay blogs that have become defunct. Androjane has always been more than rainbows & pink triangles, there is plenty of fluff and sparkles too.

Maybe I’ll continue to post lyrics but really, what happens next is anyone’s guess. Its time for Androjane to sleep. Don’t think of this ‘me’ as dead, just floating…

Matta atode… Ja ne…



I don't mind...
Suddenly, you came to life
You were, astounding
I was so mesmerized

Heavenly, is all that, I could feel
Now your here
And left without a single feel
From this day on...

I'll never be the same again
I'll never be the same again
I'll never be able to live, my life
I'll never be the same again
I'll never be able to live my life
Since you came along

Heavenly, is all that, I could feel
Now your here, there's nothing left, for me to feel
From this day on...

I'll never be the same again, I'll never be able to live my life...
I'll never be the same again, I'll never be able to live my life...
From this day on

How could I ever get over you?
How could I ever get over you?
How could I...
Since you came along
How could I ever get over you...

Markus Schulz ft. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same

20 Comments:

Blogger canardbidon said...

not enough slutty posts darling!

that's why ppl have to ask u in real life :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Musang said...

yay!!! chicken pox dia dah takde!!!

hooray!!

4:33 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Chicken pox? How did the whole post become about chicken pox? LOL.

But hey, it's your blog - you can write whatever you want. If anyone wants to censor you, they should take a walk. There's no censor to the limits of creativity and one's mind.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now... dont get lazy updating ur blog. u hv a fan here who is waiting...

1d

11:45 PM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

hey.. so long never update arr.. my blog link is dead la :) nver update also..

3:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

7:12 PM  
Blogger yuanfen said...

"Goatilicious"
I've learnt a new word 2day ;)
Nice blog. Keep it up ~

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were not mistaken

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It agree, the useful message

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse, it is removed

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The authoritative message :), curiously...


I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something so does not leave anything


I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/tam_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not panacea herpes infections; it see fit help the sores rejuvenate faster and expropriate to release the torment or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is conceded to helper prevent the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I ascertain my health heedfulness provider before I be involved this medicine?
They destitution to differentiate if you have planned any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney disorder
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unprecedented or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•in the pudding club or distressing to settle in the pudding club
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]ordering Zovirax online without a prescriptioncod saturday Zovirax [/url]
U.S. pharmacies for Zovirax without rxZovirax online without prescription
[url= ]no prescription Zovirax overnightbuy Zovirax cod delivery [/url]
Zovirax online no prescription overnightZovirax cheap fed ex delivery
[url= ]fedex delivery ZoviraxZovirax order overnight shipping [/url]
nextday ZoviraxZovirax cod accepted
[url= ]buy Zovirax online ukZovirax no prior script [/url]
Zovirax with doctor consultbuy Zovirax online no membership
[url= ]Zovirax delivered overnightZovirax no doctor prescription [/url]
buy Zovirax online overnightbuy Zovirax with no prescription
[url= ]order Zovirax cod next day deliveryZovirax no prescription required [/url]
buy Zovirax with saturday deliveryhow to get Zovirax prescription
[url= ]Zovirax cod no prescription requiredZovirax with no perscription and delivered over night [/url]
buy Zovirax overnight free deliverycheap Zovirax by money order
[url= ]buy Zovirax online no prescriptionbuying Zovirax overnight delivery [/url]
Cash on deliver Zovirax overnightZovirax Overnight COD no prescription
[url= ]how to get prescription of ZoviraxZovirax purchase on line no prescription fast delivery [/url]
order Zovirax cheap no membership fees no prescriptionZovirax no prescription next day delivery
[url= ]buy Zovirax from a usa pharmacy without a prescriptionZovirax no doctors prescription [/url]
buy Zovirax without a prescription overnight deliveryZovirax doctor consult

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please come to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most eccentric and amusing images and pictures online.
Probe dated
[url=http://www.funnyimgz.blogspot.com]funny[/url]

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To adopt some pressure from your again although sitting down at the personal computer, location your toes with a foot stool that is about half a dozen ins off the floor. This simple trick assists in keeping your healthy posture up when you are making an effort. You may find when using this tip, it is possible to sit for much longer expands without the need of ache compared with before. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home