Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Pox On Me, Day 3: Big Shouldered Roll…

Besides continuing with season 2 of Joey, today I decided to dedicate time to cleaning up my blog roll. I didn’t really want to do it partly because of the work involved but mostly because it meant it meant having to remove many dead links which were once represented dear friends. My almost 2 years of blogging have accumulated a fairly long list blogs and I’ve gotten to know interesting lives…

I’ve tried to comment wherever I could still relate to the subject matter but some bloggers have me totally stumped. Everyone’s life journey is different and so much is happening out there. I don’t even know where to begin…

What would you do if you were offered to endorse a product which plain logic would tell you doesn’t work?

How would you deal with the death of a long suffering loved one?

When faced with a poisoned paradise, do you ignore the dangers and just enjoy the beauty or run in fear?

Who do you turn to when you no idea to deal with your problems?

Which is more difficult to find in Singapore, vegetarian food or a decent man?

Where there is smoke, are there always sexy firemen?

When I first started reading blogs, I was inspired. Inspired by the diversity of lives. Enthralled by the play on words. Mesmerized by the language. Charmed by the little/big details men & women were willing to launch into the great unknown that is cyberspace.

“Some of these people can really damn well write,” I thought to myself.

A quick peak into the TV Guide section of the newspapers not so long ago confirmed this for me. “The Datin Diaries” read the bold print. I wonder if the dear Datin ever saw any of the royalties, or, if she even wants them.

To borrow from one of the blogs I can’t bear to remove, but enough about you…

I’ve been meaning to talk about the latest revelation in my life but I haven’t been able to find the fancy words to make it sound grand enough. Maybe it isn’t all that grand after all. Maybe it will sound better simple and straight forward.

I am clueless about what I want from life.

Don’t worry, there isn’t going to be a long whine to follow it, but I just thought it would feel better to get it out there & join the thousands if not millions of people out there who still haven’t a clue.

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There’s always one reason
To feel not good enough
And it’s hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memory seeps from my veins
Let me be empty
And weightless and maybe
I’ll find some peace tonight

In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there

Sarah McLachlan~ Angel

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Glad to see you're still hanging on and writing :)

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh poor androjane. i'll visit you as soon as i can find my environment suit...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

blek :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

you too paul...

The Queen is not seeing any visitors la. TOO VAIN, slutboy

poke poke ;P

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home