Saturday, April 28, 2007

Long Weekend: Where In World Is Carnie & Slutboy?

Recently on Msn Msngr…

AJ: So did you pack lots of money to buy your best friend a fabulous gift?

Slutboy: Carnie is in Dubai lah, don’t have to buy him anything… hee hee hee…

AJ: FINE! Next time you feel lazy to drive down to KL to party, see if he comes & picks you up!

Slutboy: Okay what you want?

AJ: I’m not picky something tanned, tall, built & well spoken will do…

Slutboy: I'll bring you Paris Hilton. Hee Hee Hee

AJ: Lol... Please lah, Paris won’t be slumming in Bali… Not unless there is a The Simple Life Asia Edition…

Slutboy: Lol… Its too far from any good plastic surgeons too…

So I’d say I’ll be doing interviews to replace them this weekend, but I’ve already found new crew to party with. Yeap, two new boys for the power of 3 and all that shit (all that shit being enough man power to carry me to the car should I pass out). We’ll be partying it out at the Sleaze Ball!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Shake Trees said...

waa... u oso go Sleaze Ball party ah. kakaka... Have fun then. I not going la. so pack at la queen. not dat the place is so big. the music was good though.

9:20 PM  
Blogger savante said...

Oh go tell Slutboy to pick a hot tanned guy for me too!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUFF!!!
well i sure ain't getting no one no kebab meat!!!
hehe

i nvr imagined i'ld ever be in a city with NO GAY LIFE

**

sniff

poor carnie

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www...hehehe poor deprived carnie :P did i mention all the toned tan locals in bali? ...and all the hot aussie and german students on holiday :P the gay clubs in bali arents all that bad either. teeheehee.

7:05 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

tech-tronic~ I loved the stuff played by nicky c.. emo trance is my second love, after cock...

paul~ nicole richie wanted to come with, so sorry there wasnt any space left

poor carnie surely can find other outlets for entertainment!

slutboy, you're just being mean to carnie! we both know you only had 2 orgys with with the tanned balinese men!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask any friend and they will label you as someone who writes about Detox 7 Whole Body Cleanse, I do not want a friend who knows my fiance
came over to change my car headlight. Richard has, a few
times, become infatuated with women.

Here is my website - best cleanse for detoxing the body

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home