Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Contagious Affection

I’ve fucking got chicken pox. Its not fucking funny when you’re vain but too itchy not to do anything about it. Its like either itch to death or deal with scarring! Not to mention the annoyance of some of the unmentionable places where spots have appeared! Fuckity FUCK FUCK! Fuuuuuuck!

And that’s the least of my worries.

Sure the 2 weeks of medical leave may sound appealing to some, but not when I’ve just started work! Will I still have a job after my 2 weeks of hell is over? I wonder what the company will say once I get back… GAH!

Cry me a river
Cry me a river er er
cry me a river
cry me a river er er
ya ya!

Justin Timberlake~ Cry Me A River (Dirty Vegas
Mix)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... please get well soon. work can wait. health is more important k. *hugs*

1d

5:54 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

thanks sweethart! you be good and stay away from people with spots!

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home