Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Rainbow Ring


Last night mild insomnia returned,
So this morning I woke extra early.
I took my rainbow ring.
I placed it on my ring finger
I rubbed it a lil.
I yearn for a reason.
I rested my eyes.

This morning on my drive to work,
It was drizzling as fine as snow.
I looked up and I saw...
A rainbow in the sky.
Hasnt it been awhile since I saw a rainbow?
So long I cant remember....
But what I remember,
Is the poem my mother thought me as a child...

My heart leaps up when I behold
William Wordsworth
MY heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began,
So is it now I am a man,
So be it when I shall grow old
Or let me die!

Such words lift me up.
Never shall I be forced to remember,
things i don't desire.
Relive this weekend,
If I must but let it all go I shall.

Current Mood?~Pensive & Broody
Current Music?~Ambient

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wink* *wink*,

hedonism habis,
ed

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

diet pills What are the major factors in developing obesity? Learn more. Please visit diet pills

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking blog. diet program For diet tips and reviews of the top diets check out my diet blog. Please visit diet program

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home