Monday, June 27, 2005

Removal of Claim

Due to recent outbursts of missery, I'm no longer able to claim "ironically positive" as one of my traits.

I read in some comic about lesbian butches once a line that goes something like-
It doesnt matter how fabulous your partner is,
how rich you are,
how great your career...
All of us will have our off days...

So we cant always stay happy,
but we CAN get over ourselves in due time
and be ready for the next one (would like to insert link to the love of my life... Any takers? Lol)

I have wasted much time mourning for a love that would never come back to me...
Believe me, there are better ways to waste time, such as:-
http://duffieduff.blogspot.com
Its GGggrreat for the egoist and the attention craving child in all of us...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home