Monday, June 27, 2005

DDay!

Ahemm.. As Sinead said
"It's been seven hours fifteen days
since u took your love away
I go out every night sleep all day
since u took your love away
since u been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant but nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues,'cos nothing compares
nothing compares 2 u"

Yeah Ruggy headed off to Penang on Friday to celebrate his birthday. Call me a diva but when i saw him briefly on Thurs Nite, I was cold towards him. Wished him happy birthday on Friday via the phone but was even more icy than usual. *Will he get the message that i'm tired of wasting my time with him?"

He hasnt called... at all.. What should I expect from someone so self absorbed, so egotistic, so arrogant... so immature... so.. so.. so...
Insensitive
"Oh, you probably wont remember me,
its probably ancient history,
Im one of the chosen few who went ahead and fell for you,
Im out of vogue, Im out of touch I fell too fast, I feel too much
I thought that you might have some advice to give on how to be
insensitive"

Men really ARENT worth it. Its just painful because we think they are...

Last nite as I was falling asleep I had this inspired image of what I wanted from a true lover...
As I rest on my chest, I want him to play with my hair, stroking it gently. As he cheekily tug on my shorts & he says "I got a lil' bit of energy & strong desire to burn... You know you wanna..."

As I snuggle up to his chest & wrap my arms around his body, I would say "ummm... sure thing baby, let me regain conciousness alil first ok?"

"Nothing doing my lil (insert his favourite animal here)..." And he passionately kisses me all over leaving lil bites. He uses his lips, tongue & hands as only a lover knows how...

"Argh you horny bastid, I'll love you yet!"
(Author's Note: *Sigh* My Imaginatoion Ruins Me)

But his lips and tongue arent the centre of attention, they are not the pinacle of his desire...
He is a seasoned lover & He knows better...
He knows Me better..
For I want to make it last...
For he knows better than to wake me for anything less than amazing sex...
And he expects nothing less...
For he knows I want him to say my name...
To make him mine... again & again...


*I* go for the neck... Licking, Sucking, Biting, Biding time.... Ready for the supprise attack on the *Ears*

And so it plays out... this fantasy of love of mine...

One day when they lock me up in the asylum, please send dildos & lube, ok? Cos I'm truly a horny bastid...



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wnulqzdo.com/wdrq/gaec.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ikjwjezn.com/xhus/axwd.html]Cool site[/url]

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://wnulqzdo.com/wdrq/gaec.html | http://ajochdij.com/ztcr/xyep.html

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ritalin cognitive deficits coat leather walking buy levitra zocor Lyrics i am running through orlando vaction homes Massachusetts voip and alarm system The home of europe's free range monkeys

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home