Thursday, June 23, 2005

FriendSHIP is priceless

After mulling it over for a day or so, I realized why I really spent more cash on my friend's Abu's prezzie (Refer to the Price of Frienship). Its not the guilt of sleeping with his ex he is still in love with (maybe a lil) or the fact that I'm good hearted (maybe a lil too) but simply because I know the joy he gets from material gains.... and he would do the same for me...

I know his life hasnt always been easy and he is continously battling the odds to go where he wants. The only reason he is where he is today is because he is willing to work extra hard to get what he wants.
He was never born with a silver spoon in his mouth...
He was never mr popular...
He wasnt the smart one in school...
But he is great at what he does.... fantastic even!

Most of my other friends could easily afford the damn fragrance, most of them may already have it.... Splurging on them is like adding needles to hay stacks....

When Abu is busily sifting through the trash cans of Paris to find scraps to eat, at least he will smell N*ice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home