Friday, June 24, 2005

Touch...

There really are many reasons to touch someone...
And even more not to touch someone...

I cant help but hate being touched at the lower abdomen....
Its as good as shouting "Hey fatso, we all know I'm thinner than you, but lets just confirm it infront of everyone, just because"

I hate being touched by strangers, especially those who I have given no indication of closeness... Their body language is saying "Oh please, please be my friend, oh please give me attention! I'm starving for human contact and i couldnt find anyone else, for now, so just adore me"

When you are feeling down rotten and the world is being a bitch, some people with good intentions will try and console you by stroking your hair, rubbing your shoulders... what ever they think will do you good... Even I'm guilty of it...

But *sometimes*... just sometimes... it just reminds me of how devoid of human contact my life is and how various parties exploit it to their advantage....
ruggy being an expert, when trying to coax me out of a bad day, or being angry at him...

I dont want to be touched.
I dont need to be fondled.
I want to be caressed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home